Page 1989 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 98914891889193919791987198819891990199119992039208924892989 ... LastLast
Results 19,881 to 19,890 of 48272
  1. #19881
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You better not tell me who it is.

    That goes for anyone else too.
    It's the Blue Meanie.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #19882
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Since a certain someone is returning this Friday, I'll be watching SmackDown for the first time in... a while.
    Yes, I guess a lot of people will watch it this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
     
    Jimmy Wang Yang.

    Hey! Don't click spoilers if you don't wanna know
     
    Snape kills Dumbledore

    Ah dang, I didn't knew the second spoiler.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  3. #19883
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Snape killed Dumbledore?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  4. #19884
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Snape killed Dumbledore?
    If by "Snape" you mean "akbar" and by "Dumbledore" you mean "the joke", then yes.

    Snape killed Dumbledore.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #19885
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    If by "Snape" you mean "akbar" and by "Dumbledore" you mean "the joke", then yes.

    Snape killed Dumbledore.
    And Bodom nailed it hardstyle.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  6. #19886
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You better not tell me who it is.

    That goes for anyone else too.
    shawn spencer!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #19887
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    You know, I was watching on the front page that video of Ric Flair, and I never realized he had freckles/age spots all over his face. When he was in TNA, I never noticed them before. Maybe my tv has sucky quality, or maybe they popped up over the summer. Either way, he sure looks older with them.
    Well he isn't going to get any younger. Maybe is pays attention to his face when he looks in the mirror, he'll start to realise he doesn't need to be in the ring anymore. And start thinking of more manager/officials role on any wrestling show.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  8. #19888
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    If by "Snape" you mean "akbar" and by "Dumbledore" you mean "the joke", then yes.

    Snape killed Dumbledore.
    So Snape did kill Dumbledore?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  9. #19889
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    So Snape did kill Dumbledore?
    During the course of this thread Snape actually managed to bring Dumbledore back to life, just to kill him again.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #19890
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Well he isn't going to get any younger. Maybe is pays attention to his face when he looks in the mirror, he'll start to realise he doesn't need to be in the ring anymore. And start thinking of more manager/officials role on any wrestling show.
    I wish he would of stopped wrestling after his wrestlmania retirement match. shawn finished his career the right way IMO
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.