Page 1978 of 4827 FirstFirst ... 97814781878192819681976197719781979198019882028207824782978 ... LastLast
Results 19,771 to 19,780 of 48266
  1. #19771
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,455
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Seen it. Disgusting.

     

  2. #19772
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    That's Bodom for you. Completely incapable of giving a fuck.
    by looking at his sig I can assume he cares about civil rights...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #19773

  4. #19774
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    I'm actually playing Mass Effect 1 right now.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #19775
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,455
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post


    Dude, look at how fat those two cats are! Lmao
    That's just cruel. I hate it when owners let their pets get that fat. Even worse with their own children. Then, instead of taking responsibility, they either blame the food or genetics.

     

  6. #19776
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm actually playing Mass Effect 1 right now.
    is your gamertag bodom? haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #19777
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,455
    Blog Entries
    5
    I mean, this was one of the owner's comments on the video:

    "They are a little on the chunky side now, which is very strange because they have been on a strict diet to make sure that wouldn't happen. It must be hereditary. They're all related except for the grey tabby."

    Just pathetic.

     

  8. #19778
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    is your gamertag bodom? haha
    Negative on that. Although you can find mine in the gamertag thread.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #19779
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I mean, this was one of the owner's comments on the video:

    "They are a little on the chunky side now, which is very strange because they have been on a strict diet to make sure that wouldn't happen. It must be hereditary. They're all related except for the grey tabby."

    Just pathetic.
    people will always avoid responsibility but yes I agree that's a terrible excuse
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Negative on that. Although you can find mine in the gamertag thread.
    there is a gamertag thread!? I'm a little sad that I didn't know about this already!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #19780
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    there is a gamertag thread!? I'm a little sad that I didn't know about this already!
    Hell yeah dude. Pretty sure we got it stickied in the video game section.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.