Page 1975 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 97514751875192519651973197419751976197719852025207524752975 ... LastLast
Results 19,741 to 19,750 of 48284
  1. #19741
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Whatever. It's all in the past now.
    Cool.
    hhhhhhhhhhhh


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  2. #19742
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Some of us have been on EWN for a while and have seen crazy stuff. We've been conditioned to be curious about everything.
    Makes me feel old considering the fact that I'm one of the originals. But you're right, man. IPITS, IPITB, wallyman, Scottland, WWTNA Mark. It's been insane.

     

  3. #19743
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Let me see.....disingenuous, self-centered, dyspeptic...that's all I can think of.
    OK, now I know this isn't true.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  4. #19744
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,868
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    I disagree with the bolded as it's only a theory and has never been outright proven as fact. Just because the Theory on evolution says it, doesn't make it a fact, it's just a theory.
    animal-A living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly...: "animals such as spiders"; "wild animals adapt badly to a caged life"; "humans are the only animals who weep"

    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #19745
    The Trinity Dr. Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Where I'm at.
    Posts
    3,069
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    But you will at least admit that we are closer to them. I mean, we're not plants or minerals. LOL.
    No we're not plants or minerals, humans are viruses.


    UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

  6. #19746
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,467
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    OK, now I know this isn't true.
    Alight, alright. I'll scratch that off and put in... egomaniacal.

     

  7. #19747
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    No we're not plants or minerals, humans are viruses.
    I believe this statement's Idiology, if not it's scientific accuracy.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  8. #19748
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,836
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Makes me feel old considering the fact that I'm one of the originals. But you're right, man. IPITS, IPITB, wallyman, Scottland, WWTNA Mark. It's been insane.
    Yep It's been fun, though.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  9. #19749
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,868
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    No we're not plants or minerals, humans are viruses.
    by the definition of animals we are animals. we are far from a virus some humans do great things for the environment
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #19750
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alight, alright. I'll scratch that off and put in... egomaniacal.
    That's better. MWAAHHHHHHh
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.