Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Not funny..at all.
    I thought you might say that
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    told you shaz! why would you be telling their secrets!
    You know, for a super secret and entirely powerful organization, it is odd that they don't seem to have any issues with the details of their dastardly deeds being disseminated across the interwebs. I mean, if they're capable of snuffing out the lives of people who are under the constant microscope of the media, one would think that they'd be able to swat down unwanted online profiles with relative ease. Strange how that works, isn't it?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You know, for a super secret and entirely powerful organization, it is odd that they don't seem to have any issues with the details of their dastardly deeds being disseminated across the interwebs. I mean, if they're capable of snuffing out the lives of people who are under the constant microscope of the media, one would think that they'd be able to swat down unwanted online profiles with relative ease. Strange how that works, isn't it?
    also if they were so powerful why is dan brown still alive after bashing them in his "angels and demons" book? or why was he able to publish a book about them? who will ever know but they are ultra powerful! I heard it on the internet
    #TeamGeeky

Not funny..at all.
    Bobby Brown told us about you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    I literally rolled on the floor laughing
    #TeamGeeky

MY MISSION STATEMENT

"My turbulent time in life is done. I will not be negative again. I will not be stained by hate again. I will not use poor judgment again. I will not be hypocritical, and I will always try to be brutally honest with everyone I interact with. Without going into intricate details now, last Thanksgiving I had a vision that led me to believe I have a purpose to serve in this life. Everyday it becomes more of a reality. My body is slowly becoming healthy again.. It's time for me to utilize it by realizing it's current maximum potential and by being disciplined in doing so. I can make a difference because of the experiences I've learned from my victories and my failures. And I will. I refuse to let ANYONE or ANYTHING detour me from what the future holds for me. This has caused changes in my life and may mean more.. But if God and the bigger plan calls for it, then so be it. If you've believed in me throughout my ups and downs, thank you so much for your support. If you believed in me, and then I lost your faith, I understand. I hope you and any non-believers or pessimistic skeptics will follow me in the future. I hope to change your minds. Regardless, I have to do what I know is right-for me, for my loved ones, and my true friends. I've been given SO much by SO many people, it's my turn to give back by helping, sharing, and teaching. I know what I have to do in my lifetime.. My name is Matt Hardy and I'm a small-town boy from Cameron, NC with big-time dreams. I take pride in the truth of my own reality-and that empowers me. It's now my time and job now to empower you. Godspeed everyone.

MAN ON A MISSION.

I don't know why, but everytime I hear Tensai's theme, I also hear Goldberg's theme.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    You guys don't quit, do you?

Just went to the cinema with my girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Just went to the cinema with my girlfriend.
    What did you see?
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Cause they all left the Illuminati.

MJ - He made a song where he dissed the Illuminati.

Amy Winehouse - The Illuminati tried to put her in rehab. She made a song called rehab, and when she says "they" she refers to the Illuminati.

Whitney Housten - I'm not sure about her to be honest, but this is what makes me think she got murdered by the Illuminati:

They all died before award ceremonies.

MJ - Died before the BET Awards

Amy Winehouse - She died before one ceremony but I can't remember which one it is.

Whitney Housten - Died before the Grammies
    You're my boy Shaz but In a couple years time, you'll realise how silly this actually sounds. How on earth does dying before award ceremonies mean it was the Illuminati. Lol

And all 3 names you said were so hooked on drugs, how could you not believe it was just that, that killed them.