1. #19191
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Hello????? This ain't Chocolate Blades Of Soccer!



  2. #19192
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hello????? This ain't Chocolate Blades Of Soccer!
    Change it Roberator!
    ‚Äč

  3. #19193
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,759
    Blog Entries
    27
    Yeah but like Wade said, there is so much more to this.

    You has 45 minutes, knowing that you CAN turn this game around. Most peole including the pundits thought you had a chance to get back in the game.

    We did indeed have 80 something minutes knowin that we csn turn it around like Des said, but think about it. Last 3 minutes was when no one thought we could come back, everyone thought it was game over, but then. From out of nowhere, we scored two goals. We had the bigger shock factor.

    Van, Man City game was one of the or greatest moment of Premier League history. I hate I admit that.
    Im on my iPod do ignore the spelling mistakes.


  4. #19194
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,759
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Hello????? This ain't Chocolate Blades Of Soccer!
    Hello????? It's football not soccer!


  5. #19195
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Yeah but like Wade said, there is so much more to this.

    You has 45 minutes, knowing that you CAN turn this game around. Most peole including the pundits thought you had a chance to get back in the game.

    We did indeed have 80 something minutes knowin that we csn turn it around like Des said, but think about it. Last 3 minutes was when no one thought we could come back, everyone thought it was game over, but then. From out of nowhere, we scored two goals. We had the bigger shock factor.

    Van, Man City game was one of the or greatest moment of Premier League history. I hate I admit that.
    Im on my iPod do ignore the spelling mistakes.
    They cheated




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #19196
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,759
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    They cheated
    Who cheated?!


  7. #19197
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Who cheated?!
    City they bought the game




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #19198
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,759
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    City they bought the game
    Thos guy knows! No wonder why QPR have all that money! They probably paid QPR to lose for them after finding out that they were safe!


  9. #19199
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Hello????? It's football not soccer!
    Hahahahahahahaha!



  10. #19200
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Thos guy knows! No wonder why QPR have all that money! They probably paid QPR to lose for them after finding out that they were safe!
    You see, look at the players they bought this year.And they say Italians are the worst




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.