Blog Entries
    I honestly don't know why I'm trolling, I'm sorry. Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That's a yellow Rob, for unsportsman like conduct.

Ah fuck you ref! Or do you call them umpires? (or catfightbreakeruppers?)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Nothing beats Australian rules,

Go Sydney FC!
    I laughed. That was funny Akstar

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ah fuck you ref! Or do you call them umpires? (or catfightbreakeruppers?)
    Refs, umpires are for cricket that sport you Aussies used to be good at Unless it's Howard Webb, we call him ManU's 12th player.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Refs, umpires are for cricket that sport you Aussies used to be good at Unless it's Howard Webb, we call him ManU's 12th player.
    I have no idea who that is.

Yeah we used to be good at cricket. Showed the world how it should be played and nicely waited for them to catch up. By giving them our coaches

Yeah we used to be good at cricket. Showed the world how it should be played and nicely waited for them to catch up. By giving them our coaches
    Yup we took your coaches and South Africa's players. Keeping the Empire alive.

You don't know how close I came to calling it soccer. Or gayball. jk!
    For that, you deserve:

Football History Part 1: Champions League Final 2005

The greatest champions league (biggest club competition in football) in recent memory, was contested in 2005, and was between AC Milan, and Liverpool FC. Within a minute of the game starting, AC Milan took the lead, and scored twice more before going into half time 3-0 up. It would need a miracle for Liverpool to come back to win. 7 minutes into the second half, Steven Gerrard, the Liverpool captain, scored a header, to give Liverpool hope. 2 minutes later, Vladmir Smicer scored a screamer, to take the game to 3-2, and the crowd was alight, cheering Liverpool on. 2 minutes later, Liverpool had a penalty! They now had a chance to recover from a 3-0 victory - relatively unheard of in football. Xabi Alonso was trusted in taking that penalty. The crowd was silent, Alonso kicked it, IT WAS SAVED, the rebound went to Alonso HE SCORED THE REBOUND! LIVERPOOL WERE 3-3, AC Milan fans were crying in agony, Liverpool's in joy.

The game extended past the 90 minutes, and drove past extra time, in which Jerzy Dudek made a magnificent double save. The game went to penalties, to which I'll skip to it being 3-2 Liverpool. Andrey Schevchenko was trusted, in saving AC Milian, the match, and the tournament. Jerzy Dudek was focused. The referee's whistle blew, Andrey took his run up, Dudex emulated the "wobbly legs" of Bruce Grobbelar in 1984. Andrey went down the middle, DUDEK GOT A HAND TO IT! LIVERPOOL FC WERE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS! THEY COMPLETED THE GREATEST COMEBACK IN FOOTBALL HISTORY

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    For that, you deserve:

Football History Part 1: Champions League Final 2005

The greatest champions league (biggest club competition in football) in recent memory, was contested in 2005, and was between AC Milan, and Liverpool FC. Within a minute of the game starting, AC Milan took the lead, and scored twice more before going into half time 3-0 up. It would need a miracle for Liverpool to come back to win. 7 minutes into the second half, Steven Gerrard, the Liverpool captain, scored a header, to give Liverpool hope. 2 minutes later, Vladmir Smicer scored a screamer, to take the game to 3-2, and the crowd was alight, cheering Liverpool on. 2 minutes later, Liverpool had a penalty! They now had a chance to recover from a 3-0 victory - relatively unheard of in football. Xabi Alonso was trusted in taking that penalty. The crowd was silent, Alonso kicked it, IT WAS SAVED, the rebound went to Alonso HE SCORED THE REBOUND! LIVERPOOL WERE 3-3, AC Milan fans were crying in agony, Liverpool's in joy.

The game extended past the 90 minutes, and drove past extra time, in which Jerzy Dudek made a magnificent double save. The game went to penalties, to which I'll skip to it being 3-2 Liverpool. Andrey Schevchenko was trusted, in saving AC Milian, the match, and the tournament. Jerzy Dudek was focused. The referee's whistle blew, Andrey took his run up, Dudex emulated the "wobbly legs" of Bruce Grobbelar in 1984. Andrey went down the middle, DUDEK GOT A HAND TO IT! LIVERPOOL FC WERE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS! THEY COMPLETED THE GREATEST COMEBACK IN FOOTBALL HISTORY
    No way. I think Man U's comeback was even better. No lie.

Blog Entries

Do you mind waiting a couple more years? Its just Bangladesh like to take their time.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    No way. I think Man U's comeback was even better. No lie.
    What Bayern Munich 1999? I'll have to disagree with you there. Should Bayern had scored one more goal, then I'd probably agree with you. You scored 2 goals in 3 minutes, Liverpool did that. Twice