1. #19021
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Well, I can't do any of that at my age. So I'm stuck with money as a birthday gift and a "happy birthday" from my family and Facebook friends.
    Why not i was doing these stuff when i was 14 and now i am 20




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  2. #19022
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Well, I can't do any of that at my age. So I'm stuck with money as a birthday gift and a "happy birthday" from my family and Facebook friends.
    And me. :,-(


  3. #19023
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And me. :,-(
    And you, Jelly.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  4. #19024
    And again

    Why not i was doing these stuff when i was 14 and now i am 20




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #19025
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    And again

    Why not i was doing these stuff when i was 14 and now i am 20
    I understand the chicks part,lol




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #19026
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    And me. :,-(
    *raises hand* About the same here too. Christ I feel old now *Looks over at Wade Barrett 1902BC, Tomsta and Bodom.*

    Aaaand now I feel young again

  7. #19027
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *raises hand* About the same here too. Christ I feel old now *Looks over at Wade Barrett 1902BC, Tomsta and Bodom.*

    Aaaand now I feel young again
    Just to let you know, I'm 18. ;D


  8. #19028
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Just to let you know, I'm 18. ;D
    Well shit...

  9. #19029
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    *raises hand* About the same here too. Christ I feel old now *Looks over at Wade Barrett 1902BC, Tomsta and Bodom.*

    Aaaand now I feel young again
    I thought he was older than that?
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  10. #19030
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I thought he was older than that?
    Oh he is but I like to be kind with his birthyear ;D

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.