Page 1869 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 86913691769181918591867186818691870187118791919196923692869 ... LastLast
Results 18,681 to 18,690 of 48280
    Gonna watch I Robot for the 1.000.000th time.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

Blog Entries

Incidentally /v/'s only good player

Blog Entries
    With all this crap that's been going on recently, eWN has pretty much progressed into the wrestling forum's version of Pojo.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post

I think at around 1:18 when King hits him from the top rope, Punk was shielding his forehead from Jerry's fist and his taped wrist his his forehead hard, causing it to open up. That probably opened it, and the shots before that at around 1:07 or so he may have been hitting his wrist on his forehead. And maybe Punk kept on scratching his forehead with his wrist and that's how the blood got there. 1:45
    It was cut a lot, but I see nothing that suggests he bladed. Now, that doesn't mean a blade wasn't there and they just got lucky on not having to use it. That was a lot of blood on his wristband which suggests that he probably did have a blade.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    It was cut a lot, but I see nothing that suggests he bladed. Now, that doesn't mean a blade wasn't there and they just got lucky on not having to use it. That was a lot of blood on his wristband which suggests that he probably did have a blade.
    I still don't understand that. I have no clue how so much blood got there if he DIDN'T use a blade, but then again why would he blade above his forehead? Where in the video do you think he bladed (not saying you think he bladed, just a general question)? I think he was smearing the blood on his wrist, and the material soaked it in easily...or not. Lol
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Sleep sounds awesome right now. Only an hour and a half to go.
    Sleep always sounds awesome

I still don't understand that. I have no clue how so much blood got there if he DIDN'T use a blade, but then again why would he blade above his forehead? Where in the video do you think he bladed (not saying you think he bladed, just a general question)? I think he was smearing the blood on his wrist, and the material soaked it in easily...or not. Lol
    I don't think he bladed. I tend to believe the fact that he got the cut from lawler's fist drop. (Would suprise me though) And as for the massive blood on the wristband, it soaked in. Or so...
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^

That's how I see it, too!

Blog Entries
    Alright, here we go with a story. One time I went to an autograph signing in Tulsa OK, where Ric Flair was signing. We ended up talking about "Blading". He told a story one time of hiding a blade in his wrist tape, but never having to use it, because his opponent busted his head open without it. His blade dug in his wrist anyways, and caused his wrist to bleed immensely. He ended up with some stitches on his wrist afterwards, but that particular match he didn't need the blade.

I'm not saying he didn't blade. I'm just saying the evidence isn't enough to say one way or the other that he did blade. The only thing I can say is, he likely still had one, and it dug into his wrist where the excessive blood was. I just don't think he needed it for his head.

I'm fine with blading for blood if it aids in the story being told. So, the only thing interesting about all of this, is the conspiracy of it. Otherwise, it is a non issue to me.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Alright, here we go with a story. One time I went to an autograph signing in Tulsa OK, where Ric Flair was signing. We ended up talking about "Blading". He told a story one time of hiding a blade in his wrist tape, but never having to use it, because his opponent busted his head open without it. His blade dug in his wrist anyways, and caused his wrist to bleed immensely. He ended up with some stitches on his wrist afterwards, but that particular match he didn't need the blade.

I'm not saying he didn't blade. I'm just saying the evidence isn't enough to say one way or the other that he did blade. The only thing I can say is, he likely still had one, and it dug into his wrist where the excessive blood was. I just don't think he needed it for his head.

I'm fine with blading for blood if it aids in the story being told. So, the only thing interesting about all of this, is the conspiracy of it. Otherwise, it is a non issue to me.
    That's awesome that you got to talk to Ric!

I also don't think he needed it for his head, either, I believe that was King that opened him up. But since blades are illegal, why would he have one in the first place? As back-up if King didn't open him up? Yeah, it wouldn't be an issue with me if I only knew why his wrist had so much blood on it.