Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    C'mon Stellios!! It's only banter. Go smash some crockery or something and lighten up eh?
    Piers gives you the thumbs up!
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You're perceiving non-insults as insults and taking comments about a show that you have absolutely no involvement in the production of as some kind of personal affront. It's all very bizarre.

Anyways, Breaking Bad is on. I've got to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, I guess I'm just having a hard time coming to grips with someone's only requirement when it comes to gauging the quality of entertainment being varying degrees of stupidity. That's, well, you know.

It's cool that you're a man of simple pleasures, though. Sort of reminds me how excited my cat gets when it sees things that are shiny.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    I don't find that to be an insult... he was just saying it's a very simple premise, do you disagree?
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't find that to be an insult... he was just saying it's a very simple premise, do you disagree?
    I'm not trying to fight or anything, but you sure do suck up to Ape's ass... just an opinion!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    I'm not trying to fight or anything, but you sure do suck up to Ape's ass... just an opinion!
    I agree, lol.

No one likes to be humbled by the Ape. That's the only reason magglis is upset!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You don't find it.But anw

Its not that i don't like Ape.I find him very intelligent and excellent poster.He just found my panic button.I don't like it when people judge me in that way

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Thank you man!

Oh akbar....

I'm sure I will be humbled by the Ape one day! Lol

Y'all talk to much. I skipped the last hundred posts.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.