1. #18211
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    The only thing worth investing in that show is their jokes. Unlike The Simpsons, Family Guy doesn't take enough time to develop their background characters and their own universe. Every single character on The Simpsons, even friggin' Santa's Little Helper, has character development and their own voice.
    These are my sentiments as well.

    I really love Parks & Recreation because the town of Pawnee actually feels like a live-action Springfield. If you haven't seen the show, I highly recommend it (though it admittedly takes 5 or 6 episodes before all of the show's components really come together).


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #18212
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    And it's a complete rip-off of TAAHM
    sadly though it still has the things most of the things people like out of two and a half men, sex with pretty girls.
    #BeJelly


  3. #18213
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    These are my sentiments as well.

    I really love Parks & Recreation because the town of Pawnee actually feels like a live-action Springfield. If you haven't seen the show, I highly recommend it (though it admittedly takes 5 or 6 episodes before all of the show's components really come together).
    You should be a critic. Lol
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  4. #18214
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    community is the best comedy on tv right now IMO.
    #BeJelly


  5. #18215
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    community is the best comedy on tv right now IMO.
    I swear that show was cancelled..? Is that the show with Joel McHale? He's funny on The Soup
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  6. #18216
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,493
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    I swear that show was cancelled..? Is that the show with Joel McHale? He's funny on The Soup
    it's not cancelled.. they actually are about to start the fourth season. and yes it's that show.
    #BeJelly


  7. #18217
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    it's not cancelled.. they actually are about to start the fourth season. and yes it's that show.
    Ohh. I wonder what Ape thinks of this show...
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  8. #18218
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yes dude you need to accept people opinions.Yeeeeeesh
    Yeah, I guess I'm just having a hard time coming to grips with someone's only requirement when it comes to gauging the quality of entertainment being varying degrees of stupidity. That's, well, you know.

    It's cool that you're a man of simple pleasures, though. Sort of reminds me how excited my cat gets when it sees things that are shiny.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #18219
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yes dude you need to accept people opinions.Yeeeeeesh
    Come Mags, what you just said means nothing because no one said anything like 'you're not allowed to like that show' or 'we'll kill you if you don't stop liking that show'. We're allowed to disagree with, and make fun of you for it, all in the art of banter

  10. #18220
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, I guess I'm just having a hard time coming to grips with someone's only requirement when it comes to gauging the quality of entertainment being varying degrees of stupidity. That's, well, you know.

    It's cool that you're a man of simple pleasures, though. Sort of reminds me how excited my cat gets when it sees things that are shiny.
    Hahaha ah damn!
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.