1. #17841
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    So did I! I look like Vickie.


    I had mine up for a while though. Too much interest from the ladies, I had to take it down.



  2. #17842
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're right, you need to have guts to post your real pics on here.....


    I was only kidding btw
    Hey, did you not read that my icon is really a photo of me? I am in fact an adorable border collie puppy
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  3. #17843
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So did I! I look like Vickie.


    I had mine up for a while though. Too much interest from the ladies, I had to take it down.
    Haha, yeah right
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  4. #17844
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,684
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Ok. I was gonna make a thread, but I didn't think it would be worth it.

    Does anyone have any recommendations for any sick earphones/headphones? Not anything expensive like Bose, SkullCandy or Dre Beats, just about 0-£4 range. I want really, really, loud ones.
    Asking again. I'm desperate for some earphones! Come on!


  5. #17845
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You're right, you need to have guts to post your real pics on here.....


    I was only kidding btw
    I did............




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #17846
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Haha, yeah right
    Yeah you're right, I look nothing like Vickie. The rest is true however.


    If you replace the word 'ladies' to 'Silverghost', that is



  7. #17847
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So did I! I look like Vickie.


    I had mine up for a while though. Too much interest from the ladies, I had to take it down.
    Akbar and Silverghost doesn't count

  8. #17848
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,684
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Ok. I was gonna make a thread, but I didn't think it would be worth it.

    Does anyone have any recommendations for any sick earphones/headphones? Not anything expensive like Bose, SkullCandy or Dre Beats, just about 0-£4 range. I want really, really, loud ones.
    Bumping again...


  9. #17849
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,798
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Bumping again...
    just search amazon bud
    i got my earphones at hmv for a fiver
    dont know what kind they are though
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  10. #17850
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,684
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    just search amazon bud
    i got my earphones at hmv for a fiver
    dont know what kind they are though
    LOL. I'm just desperate for earphones.
    I'm looking on Ebay, and I've found a few good ones for really cheap.
    I was gonna buy Sony earphones but they're 7 pounds, I had them before but I don't wanna waste 7 quid again cause my ones dont work no more.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.