Page 1779 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 77912791679172917691777177817791780178117891829187922792779 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,790 of 48308
    It was Simba's own damn fault Mufasa died!

And there was a second Lion King movie?

It's a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Confession: I have never seen The Lion King. I mean yeah, i've seen bits and pieces, but never all the way through in one sitting. Which considering I was pretty much raised on those animated Disney movies is quite something. The Jungle Book was always my favourite!

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Claire Lynch's job just before being hired by TNA

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries

Tony Atlas like you've never seen.

Blog Entries
    Robstar is never online at this time :O

Someone is staying up late today

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

I know I'm late to the party but it is a catchy song.

I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    So he pretty much just ripped off LMFAO?

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    I haven't worn pants in 4 days
    I can't believe I am getting paid

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Five days into college and I already have a new nickname.

If you're curious, I'll tell you what happened.

Alright guys. I'll tell you guys what happened. Yesterday, a stage hypnotist named Michael C. Anthony came to visit our school @ 7. Apparently, he's the world's most renowned stage hypnotist and he's made appearances on live television. Anyways, so we most of the freshman and some of the upper classmates came to the Knott Auditorium where he would perform. He asked for anyone who was willing to come up on stage and be a part of his mass hypnosis. A little over thirty people came up on stage and a little less than half of them sat in chairs that were lined up in a row.

Because I was the last person to come up, I had to stand behind the people sitting down. He asked all of us to concentrate on his hand and close our eyes while shutting off distractions. He then asked us to stretch out our arms in front of us and he made us feel like a dictionary was weighing down our left arm while our right arm rose on its own. Then, he had us thinking that we were at the beach and that suddenly, it started to get colder and colder until we were forced to huddle to the closest person next to us. Needless to say, it got awkward when he snapped us out of his trance and we scrambled away from whoever we basically glomped. Afterwards, he put us in another trance and he made us feel like someone had pinched our butts whenever he would say "Ouch!" and made us fall asleep when he would say "Sleep!". BTW, he kept pulling people off of the stage until there were about 16 us us left. Now this is where it gets interesting.

Then, once he said "Ouch!", I started yelling at the guy next to me that he had pinched me and he had the audacity to claim it was your truly that had pinched HIM.. Then, a girl standing next to me accused me of pinching HER butt. What a pickle. Apparently, Mr. Anthony took great amusement out of my plight as I tried to make sense of the situation and made me fall asleep. Once he did, he put me in another trance where, once I would awaken, I would believe that my name was Cha Cha and that naming the firstborn Cha Cha was a family tradition. Plus, he made me susceptible to anger whenever he would mispronounce my name, "Cha Cha." Once he woke me up, he made us do some more stuff like dance like idiots on stage. Plus, he made a girl forget the number 6. And to top that off, he made us believe that he was invisible and that he and the audience were naked. Plus, at one point, we thought that a belt was a snake and I grabbed the nearest microphone stand to fend it off.

Oh and did I mention that during that whole fiasco, my anger kept mounting and mounting because he kept botching my name, Cha Cha? Well, when he did it again, I had enough. In a fit of rage, I kicked my chair over and kept screaming and yelling at him that my name was Cha Cha. I powerwalked over to him, intent on giving him apiece of my mind but he said "Sleep!" again and I got knocked out cold. Then, he put me in yet ANOTHER trance where I started dancing with a broom as if we were at prom and that it was the most beautiful girl in the world.. He snapped me out if it before I could get lint stuck between my teeth. Yeah, don't ask. (-_-)

Finally, he put us in one last trance where we would forget everything that happened until we got off the stage. One by one, he pulled us off the stage until I was the only one left standing. I was confused because everyone was clapping for them for some reason. After he apologized for "failing" at his hypnosis, he bid me farewell and I nonchalantly left the stage and as soon as I took one step off, everything came to me. Apparently, everyone else thought it was funny that all that stuff happened to me and even applauded me for making a complete and utter buffoon out of myself in front of nearly 700 people including faculty and staff. Ever since, I've avoided brooms all together and everyone...EVERYONE calls me Cha Cha.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Five days into college and I already have a new nickname.

If you're curious, I'll tell you what happened.

Alright guys. I'll tell you guys what happened. Yesterday, a stage hypnotist named Michael C. Anthony came to visit our school @ 7. Apparently, he's the world's most renowned stage hypnotist and he's made appearances on live television. Anyways, so we most of the freshman and some of the upper classmates came to the Knott Auditorium where he would perform. He asked for anyone who was willing to come up on stage and be a part of his mass hypnosis. A little over thirty people came up on stage and a little less than half of them sat in chairs that were lined up in a row.

Because I was the last person to come up, I had to stand behind the people sitting down. He asked all of us to concentrate on his hand and close our eyes while shutting off distractions. He then asked us to stretch out our arms in front of us and he made us feel like a dictionary was weighing down our left arm while our right arm rose on its own. Then, he had us thinking that we were at the beach and that suddenly, it started to get colder and colder until we were forced to huddle to the closest person next to us. Needless to say, it got awkward when he snapped us out of his trance and we scrambled away from whoever we basically glomped. Afterwards, he put us in another trance and he made us feel like someone had pinched our butts whenever he would say "Ouch!" and made us fall asleep when he would say "Sleep!". BTW, he kept pulling people off of the stage until there were about 16 us us left. Now this is where it gets interesting.

Then, once he said "Ouch!", I started yelling at the guy next to me that he had pinched me and he had the audacity to claim it was your truly that had pinched HIM.. Then, a girl standing next to me accused me of pinching HER butt. What a pickle. Apparently, Mr. Anthony took great amusement out of my plight as I tried to make sense of the situation and made me fall asleep. Once he did, he put me in another trance where, once I would awaken, I would believe that my name was Cha Cha and that naming the firstborn Cha Cha was a family tradition. Plus, he made me susceptible to anger whenever he would mispronounce my name, "Cha Cha." Once he woke me up, he made us do some more stuff like dance like idiots on stage. Plus, he made a girl forget the number 6. And to top that off, he made us believe that he was invisible and that he and the audience were naked. Plus, at one point, we thought that a belt was a snake and I grabbed the nearest microphone stand to fend it off.

Oh and did I mention that during that whole fiasco, my anger kept mounting and mounting because he kept botching my name, Cha Cha? Well, when he did it again, I had enough. In a fit of rage, I kicked my chair over and kept screaming and yelling at him that my name was Cha Cha. I powerwalked over to him, intent on giving him apiece of my mind but he said "Sleep!" again and I got knocked out cold. Then, he put me in yet ANOTHER trance where I started dancing with a broom as if we were at prom and that it was the most beautiful girl in the world.. He snapped me out if it before I could get lint stuck between my teeth. Yeah, don't ask. (-_-)

Finally, he put us in one last trance where we would forget everything that happened until we got off the stage. One by one, he pulled us off the stage until I was the only one left standing. I was confused because everyone was clapping for them for some reason. After he apologized for "failing" at his hypnosis, he bid me farewell and I nonchalantly left the stage and as soon as I took one step off, everything came to me. Apparently, everyone else thought it was funny that all that stuff happened to me and even applauded me for making a complete and utter buffoon out of myself in front of nearly 700 people including faculty and staff. Ever since, I've avoided brooms all together and everyone...EVERYONE calls me Cha Cha.
    at least they don't mispronounce it?

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.