Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Same here. So annoying. Then, when there lives are back together, they turn away from Him.
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    And they don't really believe in anything they are just too scared to face the consequences
    And this^^^

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

For me every opinion/decision is correct if you strongly believe in that and even if i don't agree with you

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I strongly dislike extremists on both sides. I'm a Christian. I don't shove Christianity down your throat, but if you're interested, I can talk to you about it. Same goes with atheists. The kind that go out of their way to mock any form of religion, just because they don't believe. If you're cool with me, I'll be cool with you. That way, everyone can get along
    I don't believe in any of it. I just live my life.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I hate that too. I'm a Protestant Christian and a thread that we had a while back turned very ugly since it talked about a lot of religious issues and modern trends and I gave my perspective on them based on my religion. Apparently, being headstrong and faithful to my religion is bad since I wasn't "keeping an open mind" by accepting views that my religion sees as not of God or just plain immoral.

Plus, people indirectly called me out on it.
    It really depends whether you were stating your belief without actually taking in the views of others, which is fundamentally wrong. If you are going to give your opinion, it's more than courteous to listen to that of others. And if you've been given a fair hearing, be sure to offer that in return also. Otherwise, you have no business giving your point of view on anything at all. There's nothing I object to more than a double standard (I'm not accusing you of anything here Jelly) Just stating.

I'm an atheist, I don't think their is anything inherently wrong with religion, just the way people use it. It should be used as a way to teach people morals. Extremists try and use is as a form of discrimination.

Quick word on gay rights.
    Refusing someone the right to marriage based on sexual orientation is the church's decision not the government's. It should not be illegal.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Then I am. I can't certainly not tolerate some of the shit religion's promoting, and I won't buy the "you must tolerate them" as far as they do not tolerate me or my way of thinking.
    So you accept that you are racist and prejudice, then you say you dont like what religion is promoting I'm thinking you would be perfect to join them.

And to attack a whole religion of what you've seen in the media, because only the wrong people will say something like "you must tolerate my religion"... There is a different side to religion I bet you've never seen, stuff that ain't reported.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I'm an atheist, I don't think their is anything inherently wrong with religion, just the way people use it. It should be used as a way to teach people morals. Extremists try and use is as a form of discrimination.

Quick word on gay rights.
    Refusing someone the right to marriage based on sexual orientation is the church's decision not the government's. It should not be illegal.
    Ahh, their! Lol

I agree with you. I am also an atheist. And I live in the Bible Belt, so whenever any remote discussion of religion is brought up, there's always that one person that finds out I'm an atheist, and they go ape-shit and saying I should believe in God and it's the right thing to do.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Ahh, their! Lol

I agree with you. I am also an atheist. And I live in the Bible Belt, so whenever any remote discussion of religion is brought up, there's always that one person that finds out I'm an atheist, and they go ape-shit and saying I should believe in God and it's the right thing to do.
    There are too many of the bolded in this country. Still, I am agnostic and when people here in Joplin find out, I've been told I'd go to hell. I just tell them that God nor Jesus gave them the right to judge me. Let them determine that. Live your life. It usually shuts those types of people up.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    So you accept that you are racist and prejudice, then you say you dont like what religion is promoting I'm thinking you would be perfect to join them.

And to attack a whole religion of what you've seen in the media, because only the wrong people will say something like "you must tolerate my religion"... There is a different side to religion I bet you've never seen, stuff that ain't reported.
    I'm pretty conscious of the good side of religion, however, it does not balance the bad things done in their name. And that is not tolerable. Or are yo happy with the shariah, for example?

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I'm agnostic and I just life my live, but there are some people that simply won't accept anything that isn't what they believe, just ignored them, at the end of the day what matters is be kind with the people around you and try to be happy everyday