I'm watching animaniacs now,they are damn funny.I love Brain

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I hate that too. I'm a Protestant Christian and a thread that we had a while back turned very ugly since it talked about a lot of religious issues and modern trends and I gave my perspective on them based on my religion. Apparently, being headstrong and faithful to my religion is bad since I wasn't "keeping an open mind" by accepting views that my religion sees as not of God or just plain immoral.

Plus, people indirectly called me out on it.
    I partially remember that, but I can't recall specific examples. I know it's hard to draw the line between what it's acceptable, no matter your religious views, and I know and admit that I can cross the line and offend people with strong religious beliefs.

It may be not an excuse but an explanation: my lyrics were for a Black Metal band, and there's no middle ground in BM. It served another purpose: it was my way of catharsis, to throw all my bad feelings away in a non violent way. I realize this can be argued by religious extremists too.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I partially remember that, but I can't recall specific examples. I know it's hard to draw the line between what it's accepable, no matter your religoius views, and I know and admit that I can cross the line and offend people with strong religious beliefs.

It may be not an excuse but an explanation: my lyrics were for a Black Metal band, and there's no middle ground in BM. It served another purpose: it was my way of catharsis, to throw all my bad feelings away in a non violent way. I realize this can be argued by religious extremists too.
    You know what i hate, hypocrites.People who never believed anything in their life and when they are facing hard times in their lifes they some how turn to god

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    If properly conducted, this can be an interesting debate, but I have to get some sleep right now, so, I'll read your replies tomorrow

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You know what i hate, hypocrites.People who never believed anything in their life and when they are facing hard times in their lifes they some how turn to god
    Indeed. I try to avoid that

Also check TWE!!

If properly conducted, this can be an interesting debate, but I have to get some sleep right now, so, I'll read your replies tomorrow
    See ya broheim!

Oh akbar....

Indeed. I try to avoid that
    And they don't really believe in anything they are just to scared to face the consequences

Oh akbar....

I strongly dislike extremists on both sides. I'm a Christian. I don't shove Christianity down your throat, but if you're interested, I can talk to you about it. Same goes with atheists. The kind that go out of their way to mock any form of religion, just because they don't believe. If you're cool with me, I'll be cool with you. That way, everyone can get along

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Same here. So annoying. Then, when their lives are back together, they turn away from Him.
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 08-20-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I strongly dislike extremists on both sides. I'm a Christian. I don't shove Christianity down your throat, but if you're interested, I can talk to you about it. Same goes with atheists. The kind that go out of their way to mock any form of religion, just because they don't believe. If you're cool with me, I'll be cool with you. That way, everyone can get along
    That guys are not really atheists they just can't have faith/believe in anything
    Last edited by magglis; 08-20-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Oh akbar....