Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    My brother is a cheeky little shitbag, lol. He tries to raid my room all the time! Lol.
    Mine tells me to "shut the fuck up" and says that I'm "so fucking annoying, shut the fuck up" and then every time we both agree on something that we know will spark an argument from our mom, she lets me do all the talking, so I get in trouble. BITCH!
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL. I don't beat him! We pretend to be a tag team and we fight cushions and pillows. LOL.
    Its always nice to pedigree your pillow when you are bored

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Humans looking mega-retarded at 12 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Its always nice to pedigree your pillow when you are bored
    HAHA. Nice

But how you do the mr socko

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    If you meant it then it makes you a racist, prejudice, and many other words.
    Then I am. I can't certainly not tolerate some of the shit religion's promoting, and I won't buy the "you must tolerate them" as far as they do not tolerate me or my way of thinking.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Then I am. I can't certainly not tolerate some of the shit religion's promoting, and I won't buy the "you must tolerate them" as far as they do not tolerate me or my way of thinking.
    So you are an atheist

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    So you are an atheist
    I am indeed. I can tolerate religious thought in general, but there are things that have to be rejected, not by the common believer, but the religious hierarchies, and getting ridden off if possible.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I am indeed. I can tolerate religious thought in general, but there are things that have to be rejected, not by the common believer, but the religious hierarchies, and getting ridden off if possible.
    Welcome to the club mate!

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    I hate that too. I'm a Protestant Christian and a thread that we had a while back turned very ugly since it talked about a lot of religious issues and modern trends and I gave my perspective on them based on my religion. Apparently, being headstrong and faithful to my religion is bad since I wasn't "keeping an open mind" by accepting views that my religion sees as not of God or just plain immoral.

Plus, people indirectly called me out on it.