Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Screw that. We have RG III.

The Bears game never happened
    Being a Cowboys fan, what will happen is. Romo will do great in the regular season. Than we will get into the playoffs. Romo will fumble a kick snap. We get bounced in the wildcard game. All because Romo can't handle the big game atmosphere.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Oh dear lord, I'm with Bodom.

Ronaldinho was the king of football back in the days and his been put at number 46...
    Overrated is the word I think you're looking for. You can't be awesome for 5 minutes then phone it in for the rest and actually be any good. What that says is that the good form was the fluke and the rest was how he really was.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Screw that. We have RG III.

[spoiler] The Bears game never happened [ /spoiler]
    A skins fan? And you're giving me grief for being a Jet?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    A skins fan? And you're giving me grief for being a Jet?
    Screw the haters. Skins 4 LYFE!!

Blog Entries
    R.I.P. Phyllis Diller. Scooby Doo would have been so much less without you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Overrated is the word I think you're looking for. You can't be awesome for 5 minutes then phone it in for the rest and actually be any good. What that says is that the good form was the fluke and the rest was how he really was.
    Are you talking about Ronaldinho or just in general? Because I agree about lasting longer than 5 minutes and have consistency to be considered great but that's not how Ronaldinho was at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha at Randy Orton Making this list - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...-super/page/10
    That guy is an idiot.

Oscar De La Hoya is not one of the best boxers of all time. His 39-6 record speaks for itself. That's right—"The Golden Boy" was derailed six times during his career.
    Excuse me? How many matches has that writer ever won? I bet it isn't anywhere near 39. Six losses doesn't mean someone isn't a superstar.

You have to be daft to think Brett Farve sucks just because he hasn't done well in the end of his career.

Tony Romo isn't good because he can't get his team to the Super Bowl? In what sport does one guy control wheather the entire team wins? It's called a team effort for a reason.

I think that writer had rose colored glasses and was bitter that his guys were beat by the ones on the list.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    That guy is an idiot.

Excuse me? How many matches has that writer ever won? I bet it isn't anywhere near 39. Six losses doesn't mean someone isn't a superstar.

You have to be daft to think Brett Farve sucks just because he hasn't done well in the end of his career.

Tony Romo isn't good because he can't get his team to the Super Bowl? In what sport does one guy control wheather the entire team wins? It's called a team effort for a reason.
    Bret Favre is very overrated. I just don't base it over the end of his career though. Albeit, the end of his career didn't help his cause. Every game he played he was a risk. He could definitely get you out of the bind. Than just as quickly, put you in one. He was never as consistent as Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino or John Elway. Is he a Hall of Famer yes. Easily. The numbers support that. However, those numbers are due to tremendous amount of time played.

Also, Romo is a fantastic regular season Quarterback. He just kinda goes away in the playoffs.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Apparently, a tout is also a person who solicits business in an annoyingly persistent manner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    "When I pray, I pray to Matt Praetor!"
    I don't usually pray, but when I do, I pray to Joe Pesci.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!