Page 175 of 4925 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165173174175176177 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 49250

Thread: #FreeBodom

Tak čo páni bavíte sa ? Vyzerá to že hej. Musím povedať že na niektorých príspevkoch som sa celkom pobavil. Tu je taká malá úloha pre veľkých trollov. Skúste si preložiť môj príspevok, kto si ho preloží prvý vyhrá cenu.
    PS: Nič podstatné len chcem zistiť či si dá niekto takú námahu a vloží to do prekladača. Dobrú noc páni.

Quote Originally Posted by Eror View Post
    Tak čo páni bavíte sa ? Vyzerá to že hej. Musím povedať že na niektorých príspevkoch som sa celkom pobavil. Tu je taká malá úloha pre veľkých trollov. Skúste si preložiť môj príspevok, kto si ho preloží prvý vyhrá cenu.
    PS: Nič podstatné len chcem zistiť či si dá niekto takú námahu a vloží to do prekladača. Dobrú noc páni.
    Done before and ill do it again

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Blog Entries
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    So what gentlemen are talking? It seems yes. I must say that some of the contributions I was quite amused. Here is such a small task for a large troll. Try to translate my post, who can translate it first wins a prize. PS: Nothing significant just want to know if you give someone such an effort and put it into the compiler. Good night, gentlemen.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Que? Soy no hablar!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Blog Entries
    Google translate bitches: So what gentlemen are talking? It seems yes. I must say that some of the contributions I was quite amused. Here is such a small task for a large troll. Try to translate my post, who can translate it first wins a prize.

PS: Nothing significant just want to know if you give someone such an effort and put it into the computer. Good night, gentlemen.
    Right to Un-censor!

Blog Entries
    Ninja'd, b*tch.

Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Google translate bitches: So what gentlemen are talking? It seems yes. I must say that some of the contributions I was quite amused. Here is such a small task for a large troll. Try to translate my post, who can translate it first wins a prize.

PS: Nothing significant just want to know if you give someone such an effort and put it into the computer. Good night, gentlemen.

Blog Entries
    @Eve's Arse in reference to your sig

http://sentence.yourdictionary.com/muscly
    Right to Un-censor!