Page 1748 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 74812481648169817381746174717481749175017581798184822482748 ... LastLast
Results 17,471 to 17,480 of 48284
    Blog Entries
    Ted looks like watching, but I can't go for another month

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Ted looks like watching, but I can't go for another month
    LOL. Why not?

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    I have managed to keep a real meal down for 2 hours so far.
    first time all week.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Paul Heyman on Sunday's PPV: This whole deal has been a surprise. A surprise for you. A surprise for my kids. A surprise for the WWE Universe. A surprise for ME, too. ... Enjoy the ride. Watch it unfold. See what happens. For the first time in forever, we have people GUESSING what comes next. ... If for no other reason but THAT, there's nothing 2 discuss. You know there's a heavily-promoted match this Sunday at @WWE #SummerSlam ... You've seen @ShawnMichaels, Stephanie McMahon, all our CHILDREN be a part of this main event. ... Now it comes down to Brock Lesnar vs HHH. If we've sold you on buying the ppv, I bet you get your money's worth on this match alone. ... If we haven't sold you on the ppv yet, then thank you for your time, and I hope something else has captured your attention or imagination. ... Brock and I are "all-in" for this Sunday. ... And just based on what his future holds, HHH is "all-in," too. This is a match everyone wants you to remember ... So ... I'm not addressing any more rumors. I'm not confirming. I'm not denying. I'm focused on this Sunday ... ... and I'm looking forward to watching Brock and HHH live up to, and indeed EXCEED everyone's expectations. ... Is this hype? Yes. But it's Hype routed in TRUTH. Is this a rant? A diatribe? A long-winded TwitSpeech? Absolutely! Hope you liked it. ... @WWE #SummerSlam #BrockLesnar vs #HHH #ThePerfectStorm Has Hit L.A.! Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in!
    Has he lost his touch?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    They're not frogs they're toads and they are officially in plague proportions here. If you line them up right, I'm sure it doesn't hurt at all.

I grew up in a time where things like machetes and air rifles were always around. Hell, I recall being able to go out on my own at age 8. A very different world then.
    How high of a percentage was that?
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I grew up in a time where things like machetes and air rifles were always around. Hell, I recall being able to go out on my own at age 8. A very different world then.
    In Bangladesh we would jump on the back of trucks and lorries just to fuck about, and I must've been about 5 or 6 then cos I left that country when I was 7. The country has absolutely fuck all laws, and the government really don't give a fuck, being a youngster there is just pure fun. But living in London, I know realise the amount of shit we did were proper dangerous which is why I would never ever take my kid to Bangladesh. Lol

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    In Bangladesh we would jump on the back of trucks and lorries just to fuck about, and I must've been about 5 or 6 then cos I left that country when I was 7. The country has absolutely fuck all laws, and the government really don't give a fuck, being a youngster there is just pure fun. But living in London, I know realise the amount of shit we did were proper dangerous which is why I would never ever take my kid to Bangladesh. Lol
    LOL. When I went on holiday to Bangladesh with my mum and my brother. My cousin from Sunderland and me started chucking stones at those dogs and they would chase us as we ran back into the house. LOL.

There's this kid who is my cousin that me and my cousin used to bully cause he was a proper mouthy dick, and this is what happened: Me and my cousin wanted to beat him up cause he used to piss us off. I told him that my mum was calling him, and we went outside. And my cousin pulled his trousers down and we beat him up, lol. With a sandal as well. A Bata sandal.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    LOL. Why not?
    It's a fifteen

Blog Entries
    at some point I will sleep past 5 am
    it may be the day that I die, but damnit I will sleep in at one point!

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    at some point I will sleep past 5 am
    it may be the day that I die, but damnit I will sleep in at one point!
    Ok old man.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."