1. #17461
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    "When I cruise by, they like you fly
    Ask the Arabs about the brand that I do-buy"

  2. #17462
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Just heard they're remaking Highlander.
    All of you get -1 Internetz for missing this obvious joke.


    "There can be only one!!!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  3. #17463
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    All of you get -1 Internetz for missing this obvious joke.


    "There can be only one!!!"
    They've made 6 movies and 4 TV Shows (2 if you only count live action). Safe to say..."There can be only 10 or 8."
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  4. #17464
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    They've made 6 movies and 4 TV Shows (2 if you only count live action). Safe to say..."There can be only 10 or 8."
    But all based off the original, i.e. not a reboot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #17465
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    But all based off the original, i.e. not a reboot.
    Highlander: The Reckoning was intended as a reboot.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  6. #17466
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Highlander: The Reckoning was intended as a reboot.
    But did that ever get made?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  7. #17467
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    But did that ever get made?
    Yes it did. It was a decent movie. The only Highlander not worth watching was Highlander: 2.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  8. #17468
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    YES! Boxing match is next Friday! Bring it on Campbell!


    Oh and I'll be watching Ted soon. Is it worth the cash?


  9. #17469
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    YES! Boxing match is next Friday! Bring it on Campbell!


    Oh and I'll be watching Ted soon. Is it worth the cash?
    So let me get this straight; you're a boxer, the longest reigning Ignition Champion of all time, a 4 time ICW Insanity Champion AND you're the Money In The Bank holder? You might just be the biggest polymath since Tony Stark.


  10. #17470
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,801
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So let me get this straight; you're a boxer, the longest reigning Ignition Champion of all time, a 4 time ICW Insanity Champion AND you're the Money In The Bank holder? You might just be the biggest polymath since Tony Stark.
    No wrong. The real Shaz is a boxer. The E-Fedding Shaz holds the EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion, and he is a 4 time ICW Insanity Champion. Tyson Kidd is the Money in the Bank holder. That explain tings?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.