Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    one day you shall learn the difference :P
    Ah well, no need for discussion. Still stand by the quote that in presence of this woman i'd say yes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Ah well, no need for discussion. Still stand by the quote that in presence of this woman i'd say yes.
    few people would say no (assuming that they generally like women)
    not all, since tastes do differ, however the success of the modeling and acting industries can attest that there are some common standards of beauty.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I firmly believe that women come in all shapes and sizes and that all of them are beautiful in their own right.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

few people would say no (assuming that they generally like women)
    not all, since tastes do differ, however the success of the modeling and acting industries can attest that there are some common standards of beauty.
    True

Ah well, back to my first topic of this dark and rainy day. I'm close to becoming a god. And I owe it all basicly to this thread.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I firmly believe that women come in all shapes and sizes and that all of them are beautiful in their own right.
    I disagree.
    some women, and men, are just objectively ugly creatures. Just the way life is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    True

Ah well, back to my first topic of this dark and rainy day. I'm close to becoming a god. And I owe it all basicly to this thread.
    Just wait until you get Black Ninja, then you will be with the elite crew (or bored as hell crew, depending on who you ask)

Just wait until you get Black Ninja, then you will be with the elite crew (or bored as hell crew, depending on who you ask)
    That's still a long way for me. Ah well, I got time and I like it here...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    A woman without curves is like a pair of trousers without pockets. Where do you put your hands?
    Grind knows hot to choose a GF

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    I disagree.
    Grind here is one of those ugly people LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I disagree.
    But that's the thing about general rules, there are always exceptions that prove the rule.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.