Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Tha fuck you on about??
    tl;dr mode: Music was invented, kids got down with the beats and now they put it onto an image board.

Technology getting the better of you again? :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Once your hormones are more under control you get a better idea of how to keep women in their place. I don't advocate bringing women down, I do however think men need to stand up for themselves. I firmly believe that it is us men that deserved to be fawned over and placed on pedestals - NOT the other way around. Women have just taken advantage of that. They mistook our kindness for weakness and bless our little cotton socks - we let them. Which actually made us weak. Once the slings and arrows of feminism punctured the big balloon that was the collective male ego, men haven't been sure what to think, how to act, what to do. Making the mistake of looking to the females for guidance in this matter was a huge no-no and their dire advice made them respect and like men less overall.

As a direct result we are all too eager to be seen to actively NOT being anything less than complimentary towards women, so much so that we overdo it so many times, heaping compliments where they aren't deserved. The whole matter gets amplified when the woman is in any way attractive (hence the reason that women like Sarah Jessica Parker or Renee Zellweger don't get compliments on their dubious talents from men). Take Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie for instance - a thimble full of talent coupled with a truckload full of tits and ass and pouting lips = legions of loyal fans. While how many can say they're adoring fans of actors like Emily Watson or Judy Davis - people that are most deserving of large fandom but don't possess the type of drop dead beauty which turns men into stuttering, shoe gazing fools?
    And that's the bottom line cos Mahatma Gangsta Robsta said so.

-On a serious note, I just want to make sure people know I'm joking when I say stuff like Zooey is better than Meryl Streep because I'm clearly joking having a laugh and you have to be unbelievably stupid to think I genuienly meant that. Yes I like (love, fine love) Zooey but the fan boy thing is just a kayfabe thing. Lol

-Emily Watson is one of the best actresses alive, and remember I said couple weeks back Tilda Swinton is a great actress too, believe me good actresses get their fanboy treatment too.

-You put Fox and Jolie in the same category? :O ... Jolie ain't that bad, come on now rob.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    And that's the bottom line cos Mahatma Gangsta Robsta said so.

-On a serious note, I just want to make sure people know I'm joking when I say stuff like Zooey is better than Meryl Streep because I'm clearly joking having a laugh and you have to be unbelievably stupid to think I genuienly meant that. Yes I like (love, fine love) Zooey but the fan boy thing is just a kayfabe thing. Lol

-Emily Watson is one of the best actresses alive, and remember I said couple weeks back Tilda Swinton is a great actress too, believe me good actresses get their fanboy treatment too.

-You put Fox and Jolie in the same category? :O ... Jolie ain't that bad, come on now rob.
    Jolie is that bad, however there are more than a handful of scenes that one can watch of hers on slow motion that makes up for it.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Jolie is that bad, however there are more than a handful of scenes that one can watch of hers on slow motion that makes up for it.
    As bad as Fox?!?!? Nahhhhhh Jolie can put on a good performance.

Btw I've always been #TeamAnniston, I hate Jolie.

Blog Entries
    As bad as Fox?!?!? Nahhhhhh Jolie can put on a good performance.

Btw I've always been #TeamAnniston, I hate Jolie.
    she is cuter, but Jolie is hotter.
    and crazier, so you know she's better in bed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    she is cuter, but Jolie is hotter.
    and crazier, so you know she's better in bed.
    Irrelevant, Lol

Homewrecker can act.

Blog Entries
    Now this is just epic. Hahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homewrecker

Blog Entries
    Now this is just epic. Hahaha

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homewrecker
    that is pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    tl;dr mode: Music was invented, kids got down with the beats and now they put it onto an image board.

Technology getting the better of you again? :P
    Still don't know what the hell you're saying.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Still don't know what the hell you're saying.
    just ignore him, he spouts nonsense