Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    So the show "South Park" was censored for mentioning Muhammad, the prophet of the Muslim faith, but the very next episode shows a mentally retarded child raped by a shark.
    Well to be fair, the mental retarded don't have an institute that will kill every single person involved with South Park for taking the piss out of them now do they...

South Park censored the Prophet episode out of fear of the extremist not respect for people in general.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Ape, there isn't enough Parks and Rec pictures in this thread.

Also, Mods, what's the deal with blank PMs? I've sent/received like 5 of them in the past 2 days.
    I think it's a site problem: you type what you want to say to the other fella, then he replies to you that he got a blank message. Happened to me a couple of times. Reasons? No idea.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Well to be fair, the mental retarded don't have an institute that will kill every single person involved with South Park for taking the piss out of them now do they...

South Park censored the Prophet episode out of fear of the extremist not respect for people in general.
    Comedy central censored the episode, Matt and Trey had nothing to do with it.

Blog Entries
    Comedy central censored the episode, Matt and Trey had nothing to do with it.
    Well Comedy central are afraid then, they don't want to cause any serious trouble...

So the show "South Park" was censored for mentioning Muhammad, the prophet of the Muslim faith, but the very next episode shows a mentally retarded child raped by a shark.

You know they did two episodes with the Super Best Friends. The first one being "Super Best Friends" in 2001 and the second "200" in 2010. The second one was the one that was censored and whatnot. The original airing of the first one never got any fuss whatsoever. And that episode shows Muhammed throughout. The same season it aired he's even seen in the opening title sequence. So every single episode of season 5 he's clearly shown. Saying that though, this was all before that nonsense with the Danish newspaper. So you can understand Comedy Centrals reluctance to show it.

Peace Be Upon Him

I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Don't know what to do.. Any suggestions?

BEsides going outside, cuz it's raining..

Blog Entries
    So I ordered some Boxer shorts online and they are wayy to big for me. Calling the shop, talking to the lady about returning it and telling her that its too loose was a bit awkward...
    that is fucking hilarious

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Don't know what to do.. Any suggestions?

BEsides going outside, cuz it's raining..
    Wax your carrot.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Wax your carrot.
    Ooo...kay, let's keep that as a second on my to-do list for today