Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm really starting to turn against that show. I think they're having us on a bit. I believe they keep pushing the reveal back because they keep getting money thrown at them to keep going and while I'm fine with people making as much money as they can, I think the show has become less organic as a result. It happens to a lot of shows though.
    Don't know what show you guys are talking about... But it sounds as WWE copied the idea of the anonymous GM from it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Don't know what show you guys are talking about... But it sounds as WWE copied the idea of the anonymous GM from it.
    Lmao! That's so true

Blog Entries
    One day, when I have money, don't worry.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Lmao! That's so true
    So, just a heads-up. If it is the case, expect a buzzkill.

Blog Entries
    So, just a heads-up. If it is the case, expect a buzzkill.
    No, no...we're talking about this new show with bad actors that hardly anyone watches.

No, no...we're talking about this new show with bad actors that hardly anyone watches.
    Now I guarantee you that it'll be a buzzkill

Blog Entries
    Now I guarantee you that it'll be a buzzkill
    Now I'm dying to know what you are talking about

Blog Entries
    I'm really starting to turn against that show. I think they're having us on a bit. I believe they keep pushing the reveal back because they keep getting money thrown at them to keep going and while I'm fine with people making as much money as they can, I think the show has become less organic as a result. It happens to a lot of shows though.
    Im perfectly happy if the show were to go on for a 9th season, delaying the mother even more. I still think they are going in the right direction, with the twist at the end of this last season and such

Blog Entries
    and we have finally come full circle on the callcenter chain o fucking. and are at unnanounnced mandatory OT

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.