1. #16751
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    No worries akkie

    Two 14 year olds beat to death on a metro train because they kissed their mother goodbye..
    Do you have a link to the story?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #16752
    just saw it on the news :S so i guess it'll come online soon?

  3. #16753
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    No worries akkie

    Two 14 year olds beat to death on a metro train because they kissed their mother goodbye..
    I can't find nothing on Goggle, can you post a link.

  4. #16754
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I can't find nothing on Goggle, can you post a link.
    read the above post

  5. #16755
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    No worries akkie

    Two 14 year olds beat to death on a metro train because they kissed their mother goodbye..
    that is about one of the worst reasons I have ever heard. how the hell can that really be what sets you off?


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #16756
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that is about one of the worst reasons I have ever heard. how the hell can that really be what sets you off?
    I guess lack of respect in the current generation of children?

  7. #16757
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    I guess lack of respect in the current generation of children?
    I don't know if it's a lack of respect or an overdose of entitlement.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #16758
    Someone should be a lamb and steer this sad Belgium business into a discussion about waffles.

    They go great with fried chicken.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  9. #16759
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Someone should be a lamb and steer this sad Belgium business into a discussion about waffles.

    They go great with fried chicken.
    Post. Of. The. Day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  10. #16760
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    that is about one of the worst reasons I have ever heard. how the hell can that really be what sets you off?
    I weep for future generations.

    Don't get me wrong, my generation is 1 of the worst but they seem to get worser and worse as times go on :'(

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.