1. #16341
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I want to prepare you all now.

    There are stories on other sites saying Alex Riley was depushed, due to a backstage spat with Cena. So if it gets reported here, brace yourselves for the millions of 'Cena is pathetic' 'Cena is a dick' 'I knew Cena was holding others down' posts and threads.
    Thanks for the heads up.

  2. #16342
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I want to prepare you all now.

    There are stories on other sites saying Alex Riley was depushed, due to a backstage spat with Cena. So if it gets reported here, brace yourselves for the millions of 'Cena is pathetic,' 'Cena is a dick,' 'I knew Cena was holding others down,' posts and threads.
    It's CenaGeddon!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #16343
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    ...........sigh
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #16344
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I want to prepare you all now.

    There are stories on other sites saying Alex Riley was depushed, due to a backstage spat with Cena. So if it gets reported here, brace yourselves for the millions of 'Cena is pathetic,' 'Cena is a dick,' 'I knew Cena was holding others down,' posts and threads.
    Cena is a real prick for doing that, I mean Riley was going to be the next big thing and now his held back because of Douchebag Cena...

  5. #16345
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    ...........sigh
    Poor Bodsy...



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  6. #16346
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Cena is a real prick for doing that, I mean Riley was going to be the next big thing and now his held back because of Douchebag Cena...
    Touche.

  7. #16347
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    within the next month I may be getting a new job, monitoring networks remotely all day, for about 50% more than I make now, and with no client interaction (No Customers!)
    wish me luck!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #16348
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    No no no Rob, not this time.

    Cant be asked is a phrase used by people down my ends, so screw you.
    Then someone down your "ends" fucked the saying up! The English are the biggest butchers of the English language and if I had my way, it would not even be called English anymore!



  9. #16349
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Then someone down your "ends" fucked the saying up! The English are the biggest butchers of the English language and if I had my way, it would not even be called English anymore!
    I know, you Aussies and us Americans are much better custodians of the english language, in our own funny-talk ways


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #16350
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    within the next month I may be getting a new job, monitoring networks remotely all day, for about 50% more than I make now, and with no client interaction (No Customers!)
    wish me luck!
    Genuiney hope you get it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.