1. #16211
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Oh shit you're right!!
    This means that he'll be revealed as the GM of Raw and that he'll have a fatal four way at Wrestlemania with Undertaker, Koko B Ware and Giant Gonzalez!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  2. #16212
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    This means that he'll be revealed as the GM of Raw and that he'll have a fatal four way at Wrestlemania with Undertaker, Koko B Ware and Giant Gonzalez!
    Provided Zombies exist!
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  3. #16213
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Provided Zombies exist!
    You haven't been to Miami recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  4. #16214
    Anyone knows a site where you can watch tonight l.i.v.e.?

  5. #16215
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Anyone knows a site where you can watch tonight l.i.v.e.?
    There are plenty of sites that have TVs with cable. But they are usually in people's homes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  6. #16216
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    There are plenty of sites that have TVs with cable. But they are usually in people's homes.
    Yeah, normally I watch the day after; But tonight I want to watch it live so. If you know a decent one, that can be watched from everywhere, let me know.

  7. #16217
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Yeah, normally I watch the day after; But tonight I want to watch it live so. If you know a decent one, that can be watched from everywhere, let me know.
    Check your inbox!

  8. #16218
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Check your inbox!
    Thanks man. Will check it out.

  9. #16219
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Thanks man. Will check it out.
    and another story has a happy ending


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #16220
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    From Jerry Lawler about Phillies manager Charlie Manuel:

    Charlie Manuel is a big WWE fan. One time I was at the park and walked by his office. He had a bunch of scouts in his office, saw me walk by and stopped me. He kicked out all of the scouts from his office, sat down in his chair and wanted to talk about a beating that Stone Cold (Steve Austin) had taken the night before.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.