1. #16041
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I thought it already was sticky? Oh wait, that's my mouse.....my hand....the front of my pants..... ok I'm lying.....
























































    I'm not wearing pants
    Isn't not wearing pants AWESOME?!
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #16042
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Honestly, being a dick has helped me. I'm more confident, never had a GF in highschool but when I turned into a dick I had two girls competing for me. Both kinda ugly but it felt like a win for me.
    LOOOL

    You make me laugh.

  3. #16043
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,369
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Honestly, being a dick has helped me. I'm more confident, never had a GF in highschool but when I turned into a dick I had two girls competing for me. Both kinda ugly but it felt like a win for me.
    The fact is, for some reason girls like a guy being a dick. It's attractive, at least at first. Then they want to change you. It's like "bitch if you don't like me like that, why'd you get with me?" lol Two things about it are particularly appealing to women - 1) it displays confidence and B)(most importantly and tellingly) it makes them believe that you don't need or want them, which drives them bitches crazy. Fo' riizzzaaallll aaawwwww yeeeahhh



  4. #16044
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,369
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Isn't not wearing pants AWESOME?!
    It's NEVER not.



  5. #16045
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    The fact is, for some reason girls like a guy being a dick. It's attractive, at least at first. Then they want to change you. It's like "bitch if you don't like me like that, why'd you get with me?" lol Two things about it are particularly appealing to women - 1) it displays confidence and B)(most importantly and tellingly) it makes them believe that you don't need or want them, which drives them bitches crazy. Fo' riizzzaaallll aaawwwww yeeeahhh
    Isn't that toying with their emotions?


  6. #16046
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  7. #16047
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    There's way too much talk going on about acquiring a female counterpart for my taste.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #16048
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    There's way too much talk going on about acquiring a female counterpart for my taste.
    Just because you can't get a woman/man doesn't mean we can't.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  9. #16049
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Just because you can't get a woman/man doesn't mean we can't.
    I'm not into Transgenders.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #16050
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,369
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Isn't that toying with their emotions?
    Yes. It's called Human Interaction. And it cannot be avoided. Whether you acknowledge it or not, everything you say and do impacts on someone else mentally and therefore, emotionally. Don't think of it as toying. Think of it as using your intelligence to leverage yourself into getting what you want. You deserve it if you're a nice guy, after all.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.