Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I always admit when I am wrong. On the bolded part, dumb it up for me. Who have I said "Do you care to." I will change the sig if it pisses you off that much.
    "Do you care" to?

or

"Do you care too?"

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    "Do you care" to?

or

"Do you care too?"

I was too lazy to go back and correct that. "Do you care?" to....
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Stacey Carter (The Kat) tweeted me. That was cool.

Blog Entries
    I always admit when I am wrong. On the bolded part, dumb it up for me. Who have I said "Do you care to." I will change the sig if it pisses you off that much.

To be honest, I hadn't even noticed your sig until you pointed it out. But a couple of times now people ahve accused you of being sanctimonious and you have stated that yes you are but at least you admit it and that is just who you are. Which is a pretty juvenile response. You're basically saying that you have an abrasive personality but have no regard for how it affects people. Now I'm fairly certain your older than a teenager but that's what it brings to mind. It's like saying you're racist and everyone just has to adjust to that because you're not changing. "It's who I am" is the biggest cop-out ever

Blog Entries
    I was too lazy to go back and correct that. "Do you care?" to....
    And this. You have said now 3 times that I can count that you were either "too lazy" or "too tired" to go back and correct yourself. I think you just can't admit when you mess something up - even something as insignificant as grammar or wording. You seem overly defensive right out of the gate. Why is that? Is admitting you're fallible not something you're good with?

Blog Entries
    AND you seem to hold others to a higher standard than you accept from yourself - that's hardly fair now, is it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And this. You have said now 3 times that I can count that you were either "too lazy" or "too tired" to go back and correct yourself.I think you just can't admit when you mess something up - even something as insignificant as grammar or wording. You seem overly defensive right out of the gate. Why is that?Is admitting you're fallible not something you're good with?
    Also, I shouldn't have to go back and correct every spelling and grammar mistake I ever made. I didn't ask Giddy to correct it. I admitted I was too lazy to go back and correct a mistake. It was implied. You missed it.

Now on to what I was wrong about. Sorry I said "Us" in the comment I made. It should have been "Me". Annoying "me". Even though technically it wasn't a mistake, it did make an assumption that others thought the same thing which was stupid on my part.

Blog Entries
    AND you seem to hold others to a higher standard than you accept from yourself - that's hardly fair now, is it?
    I hold people's SPELLING to the same standard that I have. (Location taken into account. IE: Color and Colour.) I could give a rat's ass about grammar. I've never really cared about grammar mistakes, because I write and talk in fragments. So, don't put me down as saying something I didn't say or do. I don't do that with you.

Blog Entries
    I hold people's SPELLING to the same standard that I have. (Location taken into account. IE: Color and Colour.) I could give a rat's ass about grammar. I've never really cared about grammar mistakes, because I write and talk in fragments. So, don't put me down as saying something I didn't say or do. I don't do that with you.
    When I DO correct it, it is always in jest. Never to be malicious or to prove a point. That is IF I correct it.

Blog Entries
    Now that I've had time to think about it, you weren't talking about spelling. Which not creates this problem. What standard are you talking about that I am holding everyone else higher than mine?