That probably would've been Justin vs Daigo, a truly amazing achievement btw

and holy shit this ending is even more WTF

Lost my shit when I saw the bowls of curry

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    That probably would've been Justin vs Daigo, a truly amazing achievement btw

and holy shit this ending is even more WTF

Lost my shit when I saw the bowls of curry
    My favorite ending was always Zangief in SF 2
    "Everybody Dance!"

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    My favorite ending was always Zangief in SF 2
    "Everybody Dance!"
    I was never fan of fighting games, I had my reasons to hate it. I like MK because of the fatalities but the endings were never canon. The next game just continued on like nothing happened.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I was never fan of fighting games, I had my reasons to hate it. I like MK because of the fatalities but the endings were never canon. The next game just continued on like nothing happened.
    all fighting games have one fighter whose ending is canon. in Mortal Kombat it was always Lu Kang. The only issue is that in the Mortal Kombat universe, nothing ever actually gets resolved. so it's like an 80s hero cartoon.

Why are people saying that Raw sucked? It was 1000x better than last weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    No clue. It was actually pretty entertaining.

I hope we can expect RAW like this when it shifts to three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    No clue. It was actually pretty entertaining.

I hope we can expect RAW like this when it shifts to three hours.
    Second that. The only thing that really made me lose interest was the Ryback squash and the end promo until Vince got laid out by that awful punch.

I might care about Ryback if they got him some actually wrestlers to face. He's beating up guys who are so small, I think I could take them, which is the exact opposite of what you want to do with an "indestructible" guy. Feed Hawkins, Kidd, Barretta, Curtis, Young, Slater, Bateman, etc to feed him. It would make him SOOO much more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Arkham city is totally awesome, but damn I Wish they had a mini-map

It was a great show for DVR, but I don't think I would've been too happy watching it live. No sir,would've felt like a five hour show looking at some of the stuff I FFW'd.

Pretty great show wrestling-wise, I'd say. Tensai vs. Sheamus was a top-notch TV match, and I would love to see them go 15-20 minutes on PPV someday. Not sure whether A-train has finally found his footing with "the E style" or if it was a brilliant carry-job, but it's definitely the best he's looked since coming back from Nippon. The fatal-four way really picked up towards the finish, and the crowd knew it too. Ryback squash was fun, the Big Show squash was about as good as it could have been, and Vader exceeded all expectations. And I found the whole AJ thing hilarious in a cringeworthy sorta way, this angle is going far better than I expected it to.

I find Vince amusing as a person in general, but his segments last night were pretty much a mixed bag.

If there was anything else on that show, I probably didn't watch or care much about it.

I might care about Ryback if they got him some actually wrestlers to face. He's beating up guys who are so small, I think I could take them, which is the exact opposite of what you want to do with an "indestructible" guy. Feed Hawkins, Kidd, Barretta, Curtis, Young, Slater, Bateman, etc to feed him. It would make him SOOO much more believable.
    Yeah, it's probably not the smartest way to build somebody up, but so long as they keep coming up with hilarious jobber names I'll be entertained by his segments. Plus they've had like a million other new/returning talents being built up by squashing the usual jobbing crowd in the last few months (Brodus, Tensai, Cara, Cesaro, the bearded intellectual who's name isn't coming to me just now) so it's a nice change of pace IMO.