Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Probably not, just making up numbers as Bradshaw, I had a quick scan from 04 onwards and JBL was not in any.
    huh
    yeah, he showed up in 2000 or something as a filler, and got tossed pretty fast.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I had this really awesome dream that I was competing in the Royal Rumble about a week ago. I was doing cruiserweight moves and I even eliminated Sin Cara using a hurricanrana. But then, Kane eliminated me. ]

Still a cool dream, though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I had this really awesome dream that I was competing in the Royal Rumble about a week ago. I was doing cruiserweight moves and I even eliminated Sin Cara using a hurricanrana. But then, Kane eliminated me. ]

Still a cool dream, though.
    sounds fairly realistic, Kane always takes out the high fliers

the A.P.A. were one of my all time favorite tag teams, (if you can't tell from Black Blooded's promo style) but yeah, until Bradshaw became JBL he just wasn't at the main event level, especially not for a Wrestlemania.

If you'll allow me I'd like to just pour some of my soul into this post. This type of thing helps me work out problems I don't know how to fix and helps me understand myself better. Please excuse my grammatical mistakes.

In high school I was a quiet fat kid who played videogames in his parents basement. I was quiet, never really talked to many people. I was so quiet that I was sent to the guidence counselor too see if I was depressed. Now as a young adult I'm cocky, brash and down right rude to a lot of people. I generally piss people off for no reason other than to make myself happy. I have no idea where this change came from but it has cost me more friends than it has gained.

I don't like it when people get close too me, I've been hurt by doing that. I think the cockiness is just a defense mechanism. A new way to keep people out. I like to get to know other people, see how they tic. Explore there past, look at their scars but I get really creeped out when people try to get too know me. I hate to be analyzed, I have a lot of secrets I'd prefer stay hidden.

I've always regarded my personality as a werewolf. Perfectly normal nerd most of the time but then the transformation. I have an explosive, hard to control temper and a high tolerance for violence. I't is the sole reason I have stopped drinking. I've put holes in walls over something as stupid as a game. I literally have a stack of boxes in the corner of my room to cover up the spot where I threw a machete through a wall. I've also found that I'm a bit of a sadist. A desire to inflict pain, it is a purely sexual feeling. But for some reason when I accidentally do it too someone I didn't want to, I deeply regret it.

That is all for now. Disregard all of that and continue to think of me as an asstool.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    If you'll allow me I'd like to just pour some of my soul into this post. This type of thing helps me work out problems I don't know how to fix and helps me understand myself better. Please excuse my grammatical mistakes.

In high school I was a quiet fat kid who played videogames in his parents basement. I was quiet, never really talked to many people. I was so quiet that I was sent to the guidence counselor too see if I was depressed. Now as a young adult I'm cocky, brash and down right rude to a lot of people. I generally piss people off for no reason other than to make myself happy. I have no idea where this change came from but it has cost me more friends than it has gained.

I don't like it when people get close too me, I've been hurt by doing that. I think the cockiness is just a defense mechanism. A new way to keep people out. I like to get to know other people, see how they tic. Explore there past, look at their scars but I get really creeped out when people try to get too know me. I hate to be analyzed, I have a lot of secrets I'd prefer stay hidden.

I've always regarded my personality as a werewolf. Perfectly normal nerd most of the time but then the transformation. I have an explosive, hard to control temper and a high tolerance for violence. I't is the sole reason I have stopped drinking. I've put holes in walls over something as stupid as a game. I literally have a stack of boxes in the corner of my room to cover up the spot where I threw a machete through a wall. I've also found that I'm a bit of a sadist. A desire to inflict pain, it is a purely sexual feeling. But for some reason when I accidentally do it too someone I didn't want to, I deeply regret it.

That is all for now. Disregard all of that and continue to think of me as an asstool.

you know, that makes perfect sense to me, but I am not about to try and play internet-shrink

Blog Entries
    How old are you Irken?

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    How old are you Irken?

=10 characters
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post

=10 characters
    OK, fuck it, I can't resist.
    Irk, if this is unwelcome, feel free to ignore the hell out of it. but it sounds like the rage you feel is coming from having to sublimate your sadistic urges. It's something I happen to know a bit about. If you want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message any time. if you want me to keep my fat ass out of it, then just ignore me

Blog Entries
    I must have saw a video of a street fighter match and there was a epic comeback of sorts by this Chinese kid and the whole room erupted when he fought back...cool video, only time I've ever found a video game interesting.

(on IPad so can't post vid)