1. #14101
    You know what - I don't think I would be too averse to putting the WWE Title on HHH at the moment, for a while.

    Now, I'm never a fan of HHH at all really, and I know he's meant to be more of a 'behind-the-scenes' guy now, and it's like "why put the belt on him? It's just self serving bullshit!"; but, there's not much else at the moment that hasn't be done A LOT recently. There's not many other guys, (-cliche alert!-) 'ready', and HHH is still a top-of-the-card name that you could see hold the belt.

    The only issue would be how to actually put HHH in the Title picture, how to put him in a match? You couldn't really have him book himself in a match as people wouldn't take to that, it would seem too selfish, greedy, unless he was a heel of course, but I was kinda thinkin' of him as a face in this. You could have someone like Laurinaitis, or Vince, get above Trips in the WWE business hierarchy, overthrow Trips and force him to wrestle his way around, and eventually gets a shot.

    I'd also be weary of those classic Triple H promos that we've seen alot of, especially lately, where he tends to bury not only his opponents, but everyone else in the back, ("I'd get a better match with a broomstick"), whether intentional or unintentional, that just demeans the whole business of credibility, and believability.

    But, we haven't had an, "old vet. holding the title, fighting back all these young wolves", type deal for a while. He could hold it while they at least try and build up some more of the other guys higher. And obviously, it would eventually lead to the putting over of an upcoming guy when they beat Trips for the belt, you know, a Ziggler, Barrett, Otunga fuck, whatever, just something!

  2. #14102
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    You know what - I don't think I would be too averse to putting the WWE Title on HHH at the moment, for a while.

    Now, I'm never a fan of HHH at all really, and I know he's meant to be more of a 'behind-the-scenes' guy now, and it's like "why put the belt on him? It's just self serving bullshit!"; but, there's not much else at the moment that hasn't be done A LOT recently. There's not many other guys, (-cliche alert!-) 'ready', and HHH is still a top-of-the-card name that you could see hold the belt.

    The only issue would be how to actually put HHH in the Title picture, how to put him in a match? You couldn't really have him book himself in a match as people wouldn't take to that, it would seem too selfish, greedy, unless he was a heel of course, but I was kinda thinkin' of him as a face in this. You could have someone like Laurinaitis, or Vince, get above Trips in the WWE business hierarchy, overthrow Trips and force him to wrestle his way around, and eventually gets a shot.

    I'd also be weary of those classic Triple H promos that we've seen alot of, especially lately, where he tends to bury not only his opponents, but everyone else in the back, ("I'd get a better match with a broomstick"), whether intentional or unintentional, that just demeans the whole business of credibility, and believability.

    But, we haven't had an, "old vet. holding the title, fighting back all these young wolves", type deal for a while. He could hold it while they at least try and build up some more of the other guys higher. And obviously, it would eventually lead to the putting over of an upcoming guy when they beat Trips for the belt, you know, a Ziggler, Barrett, Otunga fuck, whatever, just something!
    HHH/Barrett could easily be a PPV main event, without seeming the least bit out of place.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #14103
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    I bought a Master Sword.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #14104
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I bought a Master Sword.
    Are you going to place it next to your banhammer?


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #14105
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,680
    Blog Entries
    5
    How was Comic Con?


  6. #14106
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I bought a Master Sword.
    I can't wait for you to show me how to wield your Master Sword



  7. #14107
    Me thinks there hath been far too much wrestling speak in this threadeth.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  8. #14108
    I had the day off to do so many things and I chose to sit around in my underwear playing Minecraft. Also, I broke the power button on my TV, and since I broke the remote years ago, I now have use a screwdriver to turn it on.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  9. #14109
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,264
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I had the day off to do so many things and I chose to sit around in my underwear playing Minecraft. Also, I broke the power button on my TV, and since I broke the remote years ago, I now have use a screwdriver to turn it on.
    That's fucking funny. How did you break the remote? Anger? Sports anger? lol A screwdriver, that's classic



  10. #14110
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's fucking funny. How did you break the remote? Anger? Sports anger? lol A screwdriver, that's classic
    It was an epic case of Rage Quit over a video game. I chipped my concrete floor with a plastic remote. Of course the remote exploded but still I chipped concrete with plastic.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.