You know what - I don't think I would be too averse to putting the WWE Title on HHH at the moment, for a while.

Now, I'm never a fan of HHH at all really, and I know he's meant to be more of a 'behind-the-scenes' guy now, and it's like "why put the belt on him? It's just self serving bullshit!"; but, there's not much else at the moment that hasn't be done A LOT recently. There's not many other guys, (-cliche alert!-) 'ready', and HHH is still a top-of-the-card name that you could see hold the belt.

The only issue would be how to actually put HHH in the Title picture, how to put him in a match? You couldn't really have him book himself in a match as people wouldn't take to that, it would seem too selfish, greedy, unless he was a heel of course, but I was kinda thinkin' of him as a face in this. You could have someone like Laurinaitis, or Vince, get above Trips in the WWE business hierarchy, overthrow Trips and force him to wrestle his way around, and eventually gets a shot.

I'd also be weary of those classic Triple H promos that we've seen alot of, especially lately, where he tends to bury not only his opponents, but everyone else in the back, ("I'd get a better match with a broomstick"), whether intentional or unintentional, that just demeans the whole business of credibility, and believability.

But, we haven't had an, "old vet. holding the title, fighting back all these young wolves", type deal for a while. He could hold it while they at least try and build up some more of the other guys higher. And obviously, it would eventually lead to the putting over of an upcoming guy when they beat Trips for the belt, you know, a Ziggler, Barrett, Otunga fuck, whatever, just something!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    You know what - I don't think I would be too averse to putting the WWE Title on HHH at the moment, for a while.

Now, I'm never a fan of HHH at all really, and I know he's meant to be more of a 'behind-the-scenes' guy now, and it's like "why put the belt on him? It's just self serving bullshit!"; but, there's not much else at the moment that hasn't be done A LOT recently. There's not many other guys, (-cliche alert!-) 'ready', and HHH is still a top-of-the-card name that you could see hold the belt.

The only issue would be how to actually put HHH in the Title picture, how to put him in a match? You couldn't really have him book himself in a match as people wouldn't take to that, it would seem too selfish, greedy, unless he was a heel of course, but I was kinda thinkin' of him as a face in this. You could have someone like Laurinaitis, or Vince, get above Trips in the WWE business hierarchy, overthrow Trips and force him to wrestle his way around, and eventually gets a shot.

I'd also be weary of those classic Triple H promos that we've seen alot of, especially lately, where he tends to bury not only his opponents, but everyone else in the back, ("I'd get a better match with a broomstick"), whether intentional or unintentional, that just demeans the whole business of credibility, and believability.

But, we haven't had an, "old vet. holding the title, fighting back all these young wolves", type deal for a while. He could hold it while they at least try and build up some more of the other guys higher. And obviously, it would eventually lead to the putting over of an upcoming guy when they beat Trips for the belt, you know, a Ziggler, Barrett, Otunga fuck, whatever, just something!
    HHH/Barrett could easily be a PPV main event, without seeming the least bit out of place.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I bought a Master Sword.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I bought a Master Sword.
    Are you going to place it next to your banhammer?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    How was Comic Con?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I bought a Master Sword.
    I can't wait for you to show me how to wield your Master Sword

Me thinks there hath been far too much wrestling speak in this threadeth.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

I had the day off to do so many things and I chose to sit around in my underwear playing Minecraft. Also, I broke the power button on my TV, and since I broke the remote years ago, I now have use a screwdriver to turn it on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I had the day off to do so many things and I chose to sit around in my underwear playing Minecraft. Also, I broke the power button on my TV, and since I broke the remote years ago, I now have use a screwdriver to turn it on.
    That's fucking funny. How did you break the remote? Anger? Sports anger? lol A screwdriver, that's classic

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    That's fucking funny. How did you break the remote? Anger? Sports anger? lol A screwdriver, that's classic
    It was an epic case of Rage Quit over a video game. I chipped my concrete floor with a plastic remote. Of course the remote exploded but still I chipped concrete with plastic.