Page 1410 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 4109101310136014001408140914101411141214201460151019102410 ... LastLast
Results 14,091 to 14,100 of 48226
    3 active Divas on RAW, 6 on Smackdown. l o l

Why haven't 3 of our greatest international Divas debuted yet?? Tenille, Kira and Rachelle St Clair are really good and were signed 6 months ago... what's taking so long?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Has there actually been a heel champion in recent years that has been booked strong?
    no, honestly the last really strong heel champs I can remember all were pre 08 (Triple H, Rock, SCSA)

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    on a different topic.
    I can't get this fucking song out of my head. I love it, but it is driving me insane

(Share the madness)

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    no, honestly the last really strong heel champs I can remember all were pre 08 (Triple H, Rock, SCSA)
    Hmmm, sort of what I expected since WWE is a babyface territory. I don think we can really count them then, since it wasn't WWE's objective to have them be a draw.

So who has been the worst drawing babyface champion in recent years, excluding Punk?
    Fuck I've seen 6 John Cena title wins, since I started watching wrestling in '09. That's worrying.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, sort of what I expected since WWE is a babyface territory. I don think we can really count them then, since it wasn't WWE's objective to have them be a draw.

So who has been the worst drawing babyface champion in recent years, excluding Punk?
    Fuck I've seen 6 John Cena title wins, since I started watching wrestling in '09. That's worrying.
    well as was said in another thread, they like to give Cena these quick reigns where he passes the title back and forth a bunch.

Punk I think has drawn, not really ratings as much but he is doing awesome in merchandising and obviously he has the fans behind him, I don't think you can really blame any wrestler for Raw's ratings anymore, since they have lost soo much control over what happens vs just 5 years ago.

Randy Orton n/a Charlotte, N.C. 06-15-09
    John Cena Randy Orton Montreal 09-13-09
    Randy Orton John Cena Newark, N.J. 10-04-09
    John Cena Randy Orton Pittsburg, Pa. 10-25-09
    Sheamus John Cena San Antonio 12-13-09
    John Cena Sheamus St. Louis 02-21-10
    Batista John Cena St. Louis 02-21-10
    John Cena Batista Phoenix 03-28-10
    Sheamus John Cena, Randy Orton & Edge Uniondale, N.Y. 06-20-10
    the man can't buy a 90 day title reign, much less anything longer.

Also the last face champ that didn't draw well would probably be RVD. The man is amazing, but to the casual fans he wasn't at all the type of champ they were accustomed to.

well as was said in another thread, they like to give Cena these quick reigns where he passes the title back and forth a bunch.

Punk I think has drawn, not really ratings as much but he is doing awesome in merchandising and obviously he has the fans behind him, I don't think you can really blame any wrestler for Raw's ratings anymore, since they have lost soo much control over what happens vs just 5 years ago.

the man can't buy a 90 day title reign, much less anything longer.

Also the last face champ that didn't draw well would probably be RVD. The man is amazing, but to the casual fans he wasn't at all the type of champ they were accustomed to.
    Well, you have a point there that you can't really blame a wrestler for WWE's ratings, since it's ultimately their fault.
    It's still worrying though. It feels like WWE has absolutely no idea what they are doing.
    Vince leaving has been long overdue. I actually think he is hurting business today.

Blog Entries
    Well, you have a point there that you can't really blame a wrestler for WWE's ratings, since it's ultimately their fault.
    It's still worrying though. It feels like WWE has absolutely no idea what they are doing.
    Vince leaving has been long overdue. I actually think he is hurting business today.
    He probably is. WWE's biggest strength over the years has always been in their ability to adapt and overcome. That's what the move to a national from a regional promotion was, that's what the Attitude Era was.
    Vince has gotten to a point where I think he may be too far out of the "real world" to know how to adapt anymore.

Also (and I may be in the minority here) I think HHH is perfectly ready to take charge

He probably is. WWE's biggest strength over the years has always been in their ability to adapt and overcome. That's what the move to a national from a regional promotion was, that's what the Attitude Era was.
    Vince has gotten to a point where I think he may be too far out of the "real world" to know how to adapt anymore.

Also (and I may be in the minority here) I think HHH is perfectly ready to take charge
    I've heard/read Vince is only occupied with wrestling. Nothing else, so he probably doesn't know what's going on in the real world.
    I'm not sold on HHH, but I hope his NXT project does very well, because I at least know that HHH has the old school approach and will probably apply that, when he inevitably takes over WWE and I hope that he at least has a succesfull project at his name.
    Maybe he already is ready to take over. I don't reckon it to be very hard. Just focus on the creative and oversee the corporate side.

Blog Entries
    I've heard/read Vince is only occupied with wrestling. Nothing else, so he probably doesn't know what's going on in the real world.
    I'm not sold on HHH, but I hope his NXT project does very well, because I at least know that HHH has the old school approach and will probably apply that, when he inevitably takes over WWE and I hope that he at least has a succesfull project at his name.
    Maybe he already is ready to take over. I don't reckon it to be very hard. Just focus on the creative and oversee the corporate side.
    the big 2 part article you posted a few days ago had that creative lackey (forgot the actual title, assistant-something-or-other) said Trip is the guy who tends to reel Vince in when he goes too crazy.

Also, for better or worse he has had a substantial hand in the product since he was still Hunter Hearst Helmsley, the blue-blooded aristocrat, and the mains suggestions he made always seemed to, if not totally work out awesome, at least do pretty well.