Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Well, people sort of need to have a diverse set of skills if they have any real hopes of living comfortably in this day and age, so I thought it seemed like a good idea. But, yeah, it's kind of a dork thing to do, I guess.

makes sense,
    hell I work as a tech now, but for a while there the only job I could get hired for was hanging drywall, luckily I took carpentry in Job Corps so I had something else to fall back on.

even now, when I finally go to that great 4 year ripoff to get the needed degrees to work for the forest service I am still getting IT certifications so I always have a plan B

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Well, people sort of need to have a diverse set of skills if they have any real hopes of living comfortably in this day and age, so I thought it seemed like a good idea. But, yeah, it's kind of a dork thing to do, I guess.
    I'd rather be a dork with money that a 'cool' person with none!

Quote Originally Posted by robstar View Post
    i see wwe has reportedly signed ric flair's daughter. Not worthy of it's own thread
    ...*blades!!!*(?)

Blog Entries
    at least flairs daughter is an athlete

Blog Entries
    Wow, Konnan is turning into an old woman with all his gossip

Cara started to get a big head in Mexico after becoming a star according to Konnan. He went on to say that Del Rio once approached Cara backstage at a show in Mexico, and either Cara or a member of Cara’s posse pulled a gun out on Del Rio.

Blog Entries
    By no means it is a dork thing. Besides, by the way you post, you sound like the kind of guy who can have more than one degree.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

How is it possible to steal a mother fucking ski lift without anyone noticing!
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I don't care for Football at all, but I love Raider's Fans
    those guys are just balls-out insane, it's awesome
    I'm a Radiers fan

Must buy.

I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Must buy.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!