Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    I'll be definitely looking in the crowds for people wearing this shirt. Pretty neat shirt, although there isn't a lot of buzz surrounding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Holy shit, R(ob)'s sigs are getting freakier and freakier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Holy shit, R(ob)'s sigs are getting freakier and freakier.
    I've noticed that with signatures in general
    getting more complex too.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

Celestia CANNOT die.
    Chuck Norris rings a a bell? Hell, even Robert Smith can do it.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

If you value your sanity do not go to Reborn-baby.com.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    is that one of those doll sites?
    the dolls are creepy

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Baby Teeto!! Wut?

Prince Amedeo I married Princess Maria on May 30, 1867 in an event that can safely be described as the single most god-damned wedding in recorded history.The wedding day kicked off with the bridal party discovering that the woman responsible for laying out the Princess' wedding dress had "hanged herself instead of the bridal gown." A superstitious Maria insisted on being married in a different gown (and honestly, most of us probably would too).Then, as the bridal party made their way from the palace to the church, the colonel leading the procession fell off his horse and died of sunstroke. After they found a replacement for him, the party was stopped again at the palace gates, which for some reason refused to open. The gatekeeper was sent for, which is when they found him laying dead in a pool of blood.Immediately after the wedding, the best man toasted the couple by shooting himself in the head. The party promptly hauled ass to a nearby rail station, we're guessing to take the first train out of town. But even this hit a wall as well, once the man who drafted the marriage contract fell into "an apoplectic fit", which is old timey speak for massive internal bleeding -- usually in the brain -- that almost immediately results in death. It's amazing that they even had a phrase for that. Anyways, after that, a stationmaster got pulled beneath the bridal carriage, bringing the body count for the day to five.

At this point King Victor Emmanuel II realized that this wedding was going to cost him a fortune in funeral expenses, and insisted that nobody was to board the train and instead tiptoe as quietly as possible back to the palace before the gods realized there was someone else they forgot to kill. The retreat went splendidly until a certain Count of Castiglione also got pulled under the wedding carriage, "crushing his new Order of the Annonciade into his chest and wounding him beyond hope", a phrase which here means "he was stabbed in the heart by his medallion."The Count was the last one to die, but the wedding jinx of Maria Vittoria dal Pozzo and Prince Amadeo I didn't officially end until ten years later when Princess Maria died after complications from childbirth at age 29.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

lalalalalalallalalalalalalalalala HOI
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Aah, lunch. I just had a Fusilli with Summer Tomato Sauce Pasta, and a glass of Dolcetto: 2007 Poderi Luigi Einaudi Dolcetto di Dogliani medium bodied Italian wine.

Needed something to brighten my day after reading the corebore fiasco.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey