1. #13031
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  2. #13032
    Watching the Wrestlemania 23 Money in the Bank match.


    Love JBL on commentary.
    Finlay has the best facial expressions during his matches.
    That Swoggle/Kennedy spot was insane.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  3. #13033
    Haas and Benjamin might actually be the best Tag Team in the world.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  4. #13034
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Watching the Wrestlemania 23 Money in the Bank match.


    Love JBL on commentary.
    Finlay has the best facial expressions during his matches.
    That Swoggle/Kennedy spot was insane.
    That's still my favorite. I believe it had the best people- Booker, Kennedy, Punk, Edge, Finlay (at the time), Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, and Orton- it was really the most start studded.

    Plus WrestleMania 23 was the first PPV I ever watched, so it holds a special place in my heart. I really enjoyed it as a whole.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  5. #13035
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Wrestlemania 23 was the first PPV I ever watched. I remember marking out when Jeff put Edge through the ladder (even though today, I wouldn't have seen that as anything special.)

  6. #13036
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Wrestlemania 23 was the first PPV I ever watched. I remember marking out when Jeff put Edge through the ladder (even though today, I wouldn't have seen that as anything special.)
    I loved it. Quick rundown of the card:

    MITB: I think it was the best MITB ever, it had tons of stars, and when Kennedy winning was great (and then it all got fucked up)

    Great Khali vs Kane: One of the few dull moments on the card- but it was OK for a Khali match... I guess?

    Chris Benoit vs MVP: Great match, and Benoit's last Mania match.

    Undertaker vs Batista: I loved this match. I think it flowed well, and you could feel the tension. My little-just-got-into-wrestling mind really thought Batista would pull through, and it was great.

    ECW Originals vs The New Breed: I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I fucking loved this match.

    Lashley vs Umaga: Mostly focused on Trump, McMahon and Stone Cold, but still good match, and good segment.

    Melina vs Ashley: Eh... It was the Divas... Not bad I suppose (I actually don't remember it)

    John Cena vs Shawn Michaels: I think that other than Cena vs Punk this is Cena's best match ever. I mean it had great psychology, it had emotion, and it was just good.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  7. #13037
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Wrestlemania 23 was the first PPV I ever watched. I remember marking out when Jeff put Edge through the ladder (even though today, I wouldn't have seen that as anything special.)
    Yeah they use that spot way too much.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  8. #13038
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  9. #13039
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,534
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    I loved it. Quick rundown of the card:

    MITB: I think it was the best MITB ever, it had tons of stars, and when Kennedy winning was great (and then it all got fucked up)

    Great Khali vs Kane: One of the few dull moments on the card- but it was OK for a Khali match... I guess?

    Chris Benoit vs MVP: Great match, and Benoit's last Mania match.

    Undertaker vs Batista: I loved this match. I think it flowed well, and you could feel the tension. My little-just-got-into-wrestling mind really thought Batista would pull through, and it was great.

    ECW Originals vs The New Breed: I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I fucking loved this match.

    Lashley vs Umaga: Mostly focused on Trump, McMahon and Stone Cold, but still good match, and good segment.

    Melina vs Ashley: Eh... It was the Divas... Not bad I suppose (I actually don't remember it)

    John Cena vs Shawn Michaels: I think that other than Cena vs Punk this is Cena's best match ever. I mean it had great psychology, it had emotion, and it was just good.
    I personally liked the match HBK and Cena had on Raw that one night to their Mania match. The whole thing lasted like an hour, that match was damn good.

  10. #13040

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.