I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Watching the Wrestlemania 23 Money in the Bank match.

Love JBL on commentary.
    Finlay has the best facial expressions during his matches.
    That Swoggle/Kennedy spot was insane.

Haas and Benjamin might actually be the best Tag Team in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Watching the Wrestlemania 23 Money in the Bank match.

Love JBL on commentary.
    Finlay has the best facial expressions during his matches.
    That Swoggle/Kennedy spot was insane.
    That's still my favorite. I believe it had the best people- Booker, Kennedy, Punk, Edge, Finlay (at the time), Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, and Orton- it was really the most start studded.

Plus WrestleMania 23 was the first PPV I ever watched, so it holds a special place in my heart. I really enjoyed it as a whole.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Blog Entries
    Wrestlemania 23 was the first PPV I ever watched. I remember marking out when Jeff put Edge through the ladder (even though today, I wouldn't have seen that as anything special.)

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Wrestlemania 23 was the first PPV I ever watched. I remember marking out when Jeff put Edge through the ladder (even though today, I wouldn't have seen that as anything special.)
    I loved it. Quick rundown of the card:

MITB: I think it was the best MITB ever, it had tons of stars, and when Kennedy winning was great (and then it all got fucked up)

Great Khali vs Kane: One of the few dull moments on the card- but it was OK for a Khali match... I guess?

Chris Benoit vs MVP: Great match, and Benoit's last Mania match.

Undertaker vs Batista: I loved this match. I think it flowed well, and you could feel the tension. My little-just-got-into-wrestling mind really thought Batista would pull through, and it was great.

ECW Originals vs The New Breed: I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I fucking loved this match.

Lashley vs Umaga: Mostly focused on Trump, McMahon and Stone Cold, but still good match, and good segment.

Melina vs Ashley: Eh... It was the Divas... Not bad I suppose (I actually don't remember it)

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels: I think that other than Cena vs Punk this is Cena's best match ever. I mean it had great psychology, it had emotion, and it was just good.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)

Former HWA Writer

Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    Yeah they use that spot way too much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    I loved it. Quick rundown of the card:

MITB: I think it was the best MITB ever, it had tons of stars, and when Kennedy winning was great (and then it all got fucked up)

Great Khali vs Kane: One of the few dull moments on the card- but it was OK for a Khali match... I guess?

Chris Benoit vs MVP: Great match, and Benoit's last Mania match.

Undertaker vs Batista: I loved this match. I think it flowed well, and you could feel the tension. My little-just-got-into-wrestling mind really thought Batista would pull through, and it was great.

ECW Originals vs The New Breed: I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I fucking loved this match.

Lashley vs Umaga: Mostly focused on Trump, McMahon and Stone Cold, but still good match, and good segment.

Melina vs Ashley: Eh... It was the Divas... Not bad I suppose (I actually don't remember it)

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels: I think that other than Cena vs Punk this is Cena's best match ever. I mean it had great psychology, it had emotion, and it was just good.
    I personally liked the match HBK and Cena had on Raw that one night to their Mania match. The whole thing lasted like an hour, that match was damn good.