Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    i still say multiple personality disorder

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

I'm having WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    YouTube... There's whole versions of mania on there...
    If you can find a link to WM 28 for all regio's please feel free to tell me B-Mac

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    XD brilliant!

I can't understand how/why all of those threads got so many responses - two of those threads in the NOC got 8 and 12 pages, individually?! Sometimes you gotta think about some of those people who kept replying, and replying, to the asininity. I dunno lads

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    I can't understand how/why all of those threads got so many responses - two of those threads in the NOC got 8 and 12 pages, individually?! Sometimes you gotta think about some of those people who kept replying, and replying, to the asininity. I dunno lads
    in my case I claim boredom and a need to be a dick to people to relieve my job-related stress

other than that, a lot of it was pretty funny

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    It's hard to let the idiots slip by without smacking their bottoms a bit. Not that they have any idea why - my 5 year old has more understanding that some of these internet schmucks. I'm calling teenagers on this guy/guys right now. I mean, who else threatens suicide as a way to try punish other people? *smdh* Lol, if it IS more than one person, I imagine aloisick is beating this poor fool up for 'getting him banned' - otherwise, why would the guy be lobbying so hard? Oh that's right, because they're the same! And the threat of legal action? That was soooooo fuckin hilarious!!! Because if I were to have a case pending, lets say in anything relating to another person; am I going to harass and badger that person leaving plenty of evidence in my wake? I'd be pretty stupid to do that. In any case, the idiot is a walking contradiction

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's hard to let the idiots slip by without smacking their bottoms a bit. Not that they have any idea why - my 5 year old has more understanding that some of these internet schmucks. I'm calling teenagers on this guy/guys right now. I mean, who else threatens suicide as a way to try punish other people? *smdh* Lol, if it IS more than one person, I imagine aloisick is beating this poor fool up for 'getting him banned' - otherwise, why would the guy be lobbying so hard? Oh that's right, because they're the same! And the threat of legal action? That was soooooo fuckin hilarious!!! Because if I were to have a case pending, lets say in anything relating to another person; am I going to harass and badger that person leaving plenty of evidence in my wake? I'd be pretty stupid to do that. In any case, the idiot is a walking contradiction
    When we have the next EWN Awards show, this guy has got to be nominated for Best Troll! Hilarious shit! XD

Suicide? Suing? Give me a fucking break.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    When we have the next EWN Awards show, this guy has got to be nominated for Best Troll! Hilarious shit! XD

Suicide? Suing? Give me a fucking break.
    all he needed was to threaten to come find people and beat them up to get the trifecta...

wait a minute HE DID!!!!!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I bet the guy is crying and stuffing his face with chocolate as we speak!