Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Can we call him jack?
    What the fuck else we gonna call him?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    So, the leopards were of course not the first feline group that hated the dogs, but this tale goes far back into the dim reaches of history...

Back in 440 B.C. there was a saber-toothed tiger named Spike (this was before last names were invented, but after puns were invented)

He spent years going across the land, unifying all the feline tribes into one colossal force, by the time he died, he left his descendants a fully unified felinetopia, a virtual paradise of catnip and balls of yarn (Yarn was of course, invented by the felines, then later repurposed by humans due to it's tensile strength)

Bristly the young, the first-born of Spike took over as both King and cat-God of his people, however due to an accident when he was younger he had a severe hatred in his heart for those of the Canine tribes, and even though his father had negotiated peace treaties and trade with the Canine Leader, Swift the Slow, Bristly chose to ignore those treaties, and staged a series of devastating attacks on the Canine people.

He attacked viciously and without mercy, taking special pleasure in destroying the women and children of the great nation of Canmerica
    The Dog leaders all met in 436 B.C. to decide what to do about the Feline menace, however they had suffered great casualties, and their few remaining kibble mines were running dry.

It was at that point that Swift met with the primitive Man Ooga the Booga, and arranged to keep the women and children of the Canine tribes with the humans, in return for assistance hunting (As the humans had no fangs or claws of their own to hunt with, and their noses were completely useless for tracking) Swift was at first nervous, not sure if the humans would help, but he was impressed by their ingenuity, (this was 50 years after ingenuity had been invented, so a lot of people were still easily impressed by it)

The humans made weapons, spears to act in stead of the claws that a kind and loving God would have seen fit to equip them, and lived in caves, thereby helping to neutralize the most effective tactics of the Feline army, that of stealth.

With their women and children safe, and the minds of the men at ease, Swift led a series of counter-attacks, fighting side by side with the humans for over 50 years until the pressures inside of the Feline society caused them to once again break up into their own tribes. While some of the feline tribe were content to work with everyone, others were far too independent for their own good.

When Bristly finally died at the ripe old age of 63, the hatred he carried with him died as well, while the lions and tigers wished to continue the war, the bobcats, ever the more practical tribe, advised peace, as the feline nation had lost a few tribes in their entirety to the war, and their most treasured hunting grounds were barren.

Ever after the Canine tribes have had a close relationship with the humans, and have acted in a somewhat subservient role out of gratitude, for as each knows in his heart, if the humans had not helped, the canine race would be extinct

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    What the fuck else we gonna call him?
    Robbo.......

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

I haven't been on in a while so I'm geussing I missed a lot of shit??

Robbo.......
    Pshhh gotta be Kangaroo Jack!

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I haven't been on in a while so I'm geussing I missed a lot of shit??
    NOC section. Enjoy.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Pshhh gotta be Kangaroo Jack!
    You are familiar with that movie then

Blog Entries
    i still say multiple personality disorder

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Black Ninja!
    NOC section. Enjoy.
    Actually it's everywhere... But yeah not enjoyable at all. Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be!

You are familiar with that movie then
    Saw that bitch in theatres!

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion