1. #11911
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Remember that rapist from my school I was talking about earlier?

    Well I was just reading up further on the case, and apparently two girls came forward in 2004 and told police that they had been touched and fondled on many occasions by this man, but police let him go, and he stayed employed by the school for another 3 years, and raped and fondled more kids. Then finally this year another girl came forward and told police that he took her out of class sometimes 2 times a week and touched her. That is just sickening.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  2. #11912
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    yeah, pretty much
    though every now and gain I actually make it past that point and get to actually fix something
    Okay, then you do have some variety in it?

  3. #11913
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Fuckin tune

  4. #11914
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,788
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Okay, then you do have some variety in it?
    every now and again it's the power button that has turned invisible, instead of the 1ft by 1ft shiny sticker


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #11915
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,788
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    Remember that rapist from my school I was talking about earlier?

    Well I was just reading up further on the case, and apparently two girls came forward in 2004 and told police that they had been touched and fondled on many occasions by this man, but police let him go, and he stayed employed by the school for another 3 years, and raped and fondled more kids. Then finally this year another girl came forward and told police that he took her out of class sometimes 2 times a week and touched her. That is just sickening.
    I really hope that the girls band together and sue the fuck out of the school for allowing that sick son of a bitch to teach there when there were any doubts about whether or not he was a pedophile.

    if I end up with kids, I am totally home-schooling


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #11916
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,788
    Blog Entries
    1
    on a lighter note.
    This is my favorite wrestling wedding as of ever. it is just too funny


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  7. #11917
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    how good was it?
    Standard rate is around $300 a night.

    I could have had it for $59
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #11918
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    on a lighter note.
    This is my favorite wrestling wedding as of ever. it is just too funny
    I preferred Dawn Marie's wedding, cos she was in her UNDAWARE

  9. #11919
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    every now and again it's the power button that has turned invisible, instead of the 1ft by 1ft shiny sticker
    This proves that people really Fuck Logic..

  10. #11920
    Super Member Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Derry, Ireland
    Posts
    913
    well, actually she was marrying Torrie Wilson's dad so maybe not so much.. plus he died of a sex overdose lmao

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.