1. #10521
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    I'll give it a shot
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #10522
    Hahaha. Good on you. It's ok though, I won't make you go through with it. The gesture of agreeing was enough.

    Besides, what do you mean when you say "Audio Q & A"? How would you go about that?

  3. #10523
    People with week hearts and diabeetus should not look at this image.

    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  4. #10524
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Hahaha. Good on you. It's ok though, I won't make you go through with it. The gesture of agreeing was enough.

    Besides, what do you mean when you say "Audio Q & A"? How would you go about that?
    I'd open a thread where people can ask me any question they want. Once I recieve enough, I record an audio of me going through the questions and answering them.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #10525
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'd open a thread where people can ask me any question they want. Once I recieve enough, I record an audio of me going through the questions and answering them.
    But why would we ask you questions?
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  6. #10526
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    If there's no visual Bods, I'm not for it. Enquiring minds want to know! (What Bodom looks like)



  7. #10527
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    But why would we ask you questions?
    Just popped in my head one day and thought it would be fun. That's why I posed the question "is anybody interested?". Wasn't going to do it and waste my time of people don't give a shit.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  8. #10528
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If there's no visual Bods, I'm not for it. Enquiring minds want to know! (What Bodom looks like)
    Not happening. My avatar will have to suffice.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #10529
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Not happening. My avatar will have to suffice.
    So you have "You're a douchebag" floating over your head?


  10. #10530
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So you have "You're a douchebag" floating over your head?
    It's actually a bright pink neon sign.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.