Page 4493 of 4948 FirstFirst ... 3493 3993 4393 4443 448344914492449344944495 4503 4543 4593 ... LastLast
Results 44,921 to 44,930 of 49474
  1. #44921
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    This is probably my favorite song from his new album
    the one about his mother is my favorite
     

  2. #44922
    North Korea makes 'merciless' threat — via fax

    They warned South Korea they would attack without notice! Isn't the fax a notice? Whatever happened to a face to face threat? A fax threat? I would just LMAO!

  3. #44923
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    North Korea makes 'merciless' threat — via fax

    They warned South Korea they would attack without notice! Isn't the fax a notice? Whatever happened to a face to face threat? A fax threat? I would just LMAO!
    Cyberbullying... On a completely different level.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #44924
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I like this one...
    That one is rather fantastic.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  5. #44925
    No love for Bad Guy? D:


  6. #44926
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    North Korea makes 'merciless' threat — via fax


    They warned South Korea they would attack without notice! Isn't the fax a notice? Whatever happened to a face to face threat? A fax threat? I would just LMAO!
    We are going to ruin all your fax machines by mercilessly sending numerous faxes.

  7. #44927
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    We are going to ruin all your fax machines by mercilessly sending numerous faxes.
    That's what you get for still having fax machines, you backwards people! Fax is dead, long live Email!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  8. #44928
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    That's what you get for still having fax machines, you backwards people! Fax is dead, long live Email!
    Until your internet goes down or you're 'out of area' for 4G!

  9. #44929
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Until your internet goes down or you're 'out of area' for 4G!
    Or you know, just call someone. Or send a letter. :O


  10. #44930
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    the one about his mother is my favorite
    There is a joke about his older music to be made here...

    Or has it already been made!?

    Man I should actually listen to that album.
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.