Page 4485 of 4909 FirstFirst ... 3485 3985 4385 4435 447544834484448544864487 4495 4535 4585 ... LastLast
Results 44,841 to 44,850 of 49090
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I could never get into Dr. Who, but a few of those shows mentioned were great. MST3K is awesome, even to this day. I got the Gamera pack last year for Christmas and I can't tell you how many times I have re watched those shows. Same goes for Quantum Leap, Millennium, and a show called Dark Skies that was only on for 1 season but I wish it had gone on longer.
    I stopped giving a shit about it ages back.

I feel they just recycle the episodes these days.

- Evil race/monster does evil stuff, maybe talk a load of shite
    - Doctor and his bitch up to sum shit or past event
    - Shit goes down
    - Reaction
    - After some filler/TL;DR shit Doctor wins but a few irrelevant people die
    - A few hints to the end of season bad guy are dropped or plugged a long the way
    - Takes just under 45 minutes to make sure everything is okay or as best as they can
    - Doctor completely forgets experience by next episode

Sorry for ruining the Christmas special :3

A bit more detail than the 5 type of shitty newer Simpsons episodes but not enough for me to give a fuck about.

I could never get into Dr. Who, but a few of those shows mentioned were great. MST3K is awesome, even to this day. I got the Gamera pack last year for Christmas and I can't tell you how many times I have re watched those shows. Same goes for Quantum Leap, Millennium, and a show called Dark Skies that was only on for 1 season but I wish it had gone on longer.
    Really enjoyed Dark Skies, it definitely should have been given more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Really enjoyed Dark Skies, it definitely should have been given more time.
    Definitely had potential but felt the shows like X Files and Millennium prevented it from really taking off... Which sucks because it was so very different for it to be typecast as just another Sci-Fi conspiracy show.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Definitely had potential but felt the shows like X Files and Millennium prevented it from really taking off... Which sucks because it was so very different for it to be typecast as just another Sci-Fi conspiracy show.
    True, I actually preferred it over Millennium which I was never totally happy with outside of Lance Henriksen being suitable weird for the lead role.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    As a fan of Doctor Who, I don't look at it as a geeky tv show personally. It's fun and I'm glad that it's a show that has more of an appeal than just to a certain sect of the populous.

On a bit of a tangent... As someone who is sort of nerdy, I actually like that being a nerd is becoming more mainstream. Sure, there are downsides but for the most part I'm not judged for wanting to play video games... Or watch shows like Doctor Who... or even listen to music that isn't as known by the masses. Those are things I'd do whether or not others were nerdy... Now I don't feel like I have to hide the fact that I like to do those things.

i have no problem if your a fan, im saying be a fan for the right reason. im a "nerd" as well.
    that doesnt mean i have to fall in this...i dont know, having to like dr. who like its the greatest tv show ever.

I don't know anything about the British band "Lostprophets" but the singer is a sick douche:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/18/world/...html?hpt=hp_t2

Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    i have no problem if your a fan, im saying be a fan for the right reason. im a "nerd" as well.
    that doesnt mean i have to fall in this...i dont know, having to like dr. who like its the greatest tv show ever.
    If you're hoping for people to stop bandwagoning things, I wouldn't hold my breath. Companies and brands market towards that idea in such a heavy way that there never really is a purist... And those who are the pure fans come across with that beloved Hipster-esk ideals of others being sheep while they were the true wolf who sings to their own tune.

Just enjoy what you enjoy bro. Don't let those "fake nerds" affect a "true nerd" such as yourself, simply because it's the fashionable thing to do. If anything, play it to your advantage that something you are into is currently the hot commodity in the world... You never know; it might just get those mainstream girls who don't fit the typical "nerd" mold to give you a second or third glance as a drunken mistake. Dennis' friends can attest to that.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I posted something here and now it says "awaiting moderation". It's the first time for me so does it take awhile?

Also, is there a keyword or a key website link that awakens the moderation monster?

Thank you,
    MB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Bill View Post
    I posted something here and now it says "awaiting moderation". It's the first time for me so does it take awhile?

Also, is there a keyword or a key website link that awakens the moderation monster?

Thank you,
    MB
    should be cleared now

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    I don't think it's the greatest tv show of all time. I like many other shows more than Doctor Who...

Anyone who feels like you need to love a show to be a nerd is just silly. I don't like many things that other nerds like, doesn't mean that I'm not a nerd.
    #TeamGeeky