Page 4484 of 4948 FirstFirst ... 3484 3984 4384 4434 447444824483448444854486 4494 4534 4584 ... LastLast
Results 44,831 to 44,840 of 49474
    there is no reason unless somebody is being rude to them, or theyre tired. most likely they are being lazy. walk, its good to walk. there is nothing important on fb or twitter. if there is family problems, your family will tell you. i doubt its gonna be all over fb. can you imagine, getting told your family member died through fb? you would want to know secretly, and hopefully be told, not through text. be off the phone so maybe you can get the order right and you wont have costumers attacking you.

i notice i made some errors on my post. thanks for not jumping down my throat

A "female tourist" has been rescued by police in Melbourne, Australia after walking off a pier. It wasn't a suicide attempt. She was just too busy looking at Facebook on her phone
    nothing to rant over how stupid she or this is...just laugh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    i am tired of "fandom" geeks. i feel though they are only a fan of a certain something because its popular and most i am tired of hearing about dr. who. ok, you name drop you are watching dr. who. just because you watch something that is popular and in doesnt make you a geek. when you name drop that you will be watching a dr. who marathon, are you referencing the 1960's era of dr. who? which era are you talking about? i have seen the 1960s version and found it to be boring. i doubt some 14 or even 16 year old is sitting there though this watching it. since i havent seen any newer stuff or spin offs, i dont get it. what is the cultural behind this? what makes it great sci fi tv? and how come i never hear about people watching farscape or deep space 9? what about stargate? i can even go as far to say 23 or 25 year olds. when you were young, were you then watching shows like alias or dark angel? remember 4400? hell mork and mindy or my favorite martian. this goes towards my generation now and being young growing up. i question if you have ever sat watching mystery science theater 3000? what now makes them be a fan of "geeky tv shows"? is it the science fiction stuff? are they now using more model type guys now? remember science fiction was about science fiction and gadgets and space of some sort. what is drawn to these type to be fandoms of a product?
    As a fan of Doctor Who, I don't look at it as a geeky tv show personally. It's fun and I'm glad that it's a show that has more of an appeal than just to a certain sect of the populous.

On a bit of a tangent... As someone who is sort of nerdy, I actually like that being a nerd is becoming more mainstream. Sure, there are downsides but for the most part I'm not judged for wanting to play video games... Or watch shows like Doctor Who... or even listen to music that isn't as known by the masses. Those are things I'd do whether or not others were nerdy... Now I don't feel like I have to hide the fact that I like to do those things.
    #BeJelly

All back to normal can get my eWN fix, been sweating like a rapist due to site withdrawal!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    All back to normal can get my eWN fix, been sweating like a rapist due to site withdrawal!
    A little extreme The site has been down has it? I barely noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    A little extreme The site has been down has it? I barely noticed
    I barely notice you too, weird that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I barely notice you too, weird that.

Shots fired! Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Shots fired! Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    As a fan of Doctor Who, I don't look at it as a geeky tv show personally. It's fun and I'm glad that it's a show that has more of an appeal than just to a certain sect of the populous.

On a bit of a tangent... As someone who is sort of nerdy, I actually like that being a nerd is becoming more mainstream. Sure, there are downsides but for the most part I'm not judged for wanting to play video games... Or watch shows like Doctor Who... or even listen to music that isn't as known by the masses. Those are things I'd do whether or not others were nerdy... Now I don't feel like I have to hide the fact that I like to do those things.

I could never get into Dr. Who, but a few of those shows mentioned were great. MST3K is awesome, even to this day. I got the Gamera pack last year for Christmas and I can't tell you how many times I have re watched those shows. Same goes for Quantum Leap, Millennium, and a show called Dark Skies that was only on for 1 season but I wish it had gone on longer.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestarpunk View Post
    i am tired of "fandom" geeks. i feel though they are only a fan of a certain something because its popular and most i am tired of hearing about dr. who. ok, you name drop you are watching dr. who. just because you watch something that is popular and in doesnt make you a geek. when you name drop that you will be watching a dr. who marathon, are you referencing the 1960's era of dr. who? which era are you talking about? i have seen the 1960s version and found it to be boring. i doubt some 14 or even 16 year old is sitting there though this watching it. since i havent seen any newer stuff or spin offs, i dont get it. what is the cultural behind this? what makes it great sci fi tv? and how come i never hear about people watching farscape or deep space 9? what about stargate? i can even go as far to say 23 or 25 year olds. when you were young, were you then watching shows like alias or dark angel? remember 4400? hell mork and mindy or my favorite martian. this goes towards my generation now and being young growing up. i question if you have ever sat watching mystery science theater 3000? what now makes them be a fan of "geeky tv shows"? is it the science fiction stuff? are they now using more model type guys now? remember science fiction was about science fiction and gadgets and space of some sort. what is drawn to these type to be fandoms of a product?
    Because I'm too busy, and/or you don't play around in the tv show thread a lot (I read the stuff there, it's good)

Also, go watch Robotomy, whole series is like, 45 minutes.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.