1. #42801
    Senior Member scribblerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    7
    "I feel like I am taking crazy pills!"



    If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

    Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

  2. #42802


    Look at this piece of shit. A guy who did nothing wrong gets arrested for filming someone else being questioned. Then the dog who wasn't even being aggressive, and was just being protective of his owner. Gets shot. There was no reason for the police officer to pull the trigger, that piece of crap officer should be locked up for that.

  3. #42803
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post


    Look at this piece of shit. A guy who did nothing wrong gets arrested for filming someone else being questioned. Then the dog who wasn't even being aggressive, and was just being protective of his owner. Gets shot. There was no reason for the police officer to pull the trigger, that piece of crap officer should be locked up for that.
    Agreed. California state law states that it is not illegal to film police so long as they don't directly interfere in their work. Hell, even federal law says it's okay. So therefore, the police were definitely in the wrong for arresting that guy and even more so for basically nearly killing a dog in cold blood when tazing or pepper spraying it would have been a more humane and appropriate course of action.


  4. #42804
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Agreed. California state law states that it is not illegal to film police so long as they don't directly interfere in their work. Hell, even federal law says it's okay. So therefore, the police were definitely in the wrong for arresting that guy and even more so for basically nearly killing a dog in cold blood when tazing or pepper spraying it would have been a more humane and appropriate course of action.
    Well lets hope he loses his job. I don't usually say that but he deserves it.

  5. #42805
    Don't click the spoiler button I wrote something really racist.






     
    Something Really Racist

  6. #42806
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Zest the Lemon!


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  7. #42807
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Don't click the spoiler button I wrote something really racist.






     
    Something Really Racist
    You fucking bastard! I demand action! Justice!

    Watch your back m8!

  8. #42808
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You fucking bastard! I demand action! Justice!

    Watch your back m8!
    Come at me bro

  9. #42809
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Come at me bro
    D'you know who my dad is m8?

    I'll punch you in the gabber m8!

  10. #42810
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    fuck the police
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.