Page 4280 of 4822 FirstFirst ... 32803780418042304270427842794280428142824290433043804780 ... LastLast
Results 42,791 to 42,800 of 48220
    Blog Entries
    Snatch is a great film but Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is an all time classic for me.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Both films were brilliant, about on par with each other for me.
    Lock stock had the more British vibe, whereas Snatch was internationally friendly with Brad Pitt being in it.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Snatch is a great film but Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is an all time classic for me.
    Lock Stock has that Cult Classic feeling, but I enjoyed the story in Snatch more. Both films are great in their own right and helped me become a major fan of Statham (even if he's made some shit movies since, I'll still watch anything the guy is in).

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Both films were brilliant, about on par with each other for me.
    Lock stock had the more British vibe, whereas Snatch was internationally friendly with Brad Pitt being in it.
    I can see the British vibe with Lock Stock; similar to the vibe you get from Green Street (Hooligans). Sometimes it's hard for Americans to understand the correlations in the lingo of British films, which sadly turns them away from good films. However, I think the twists and turns in Snatch from character to character is what made it more popular in the US, but having Pitt in that role did help (he came off more like he was in Fight Club).

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Now that I think about it, it been a long ass time since I don't watch Lock and Stock, should give it a shot again. Not so long since I re-watched Snatch.

I've got homework!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Now that I think about it, it been a long ass time since I don't watch Lock and Stock, should give it a shot again. Not so long since I re-watched Snatch.

I've got homework!

Lock, Stock is one that stands the test of time for me... Just like Formula 51 (The 51st State in the UK), Boondock Saints, Eternal Sunshine, Requiem for a Dream, Suicide Kings, Shawn of the Dead, and Way of the Gun, I can watch those films numerous times and still enjoy them as much as I did the first go round.

One film I recently watched and needs to have another viewing is Layer Cake. I enjoyed the film a lot the first time, but a second viewing should be in order to determine where it would fall in the "re-watchable" category.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I can see the British vibe with Lock Stock; similar to the vibe you get from Green Street (Hooligans). Sometimes it's hard for Americans to understand the correlations in the lingo of British films, which sadly turns them away from good films. However, I think the twists and turns in Snatch from character to character is what made it more popular in the US, but having Pitt in that role did help (he came off more like he was in Fight Club).
    Don't worry, it ain't just Americans who can't enjoy a film because of the lingo.

Severely disappointed that Snatch isn't a film about snatch.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Don't worry, it ain't just Americans who can't enjoy a film because of the lingo.
    While this is true, it seems as though most Americans have this ability to just brush past a good film because of it and then claim the film to be shit when they never actually finished it in the first place. I am all for explaining why I thought a film was shit, but just turning it off instead of trying to understand what is going on is often how you miss out on some good films.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Severely disappointed that Snatch isn't a film about snatch.
    It's okay; I was severely disappointed that the film Spun wasn't about Spider Webs.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    It's okay; I was severely disappointed that the film Spun wasn't about Spider Webs.
    Or when the film Elephant wasn't about an Elephant.

Jokes aside Elephant is an incredible film, very emotional.

Yeah Brick Top is the Dog's.