Page 4274 of 4824 FirstFirst ... 32743774417442244264427242734274427542764284432443744774 ... LastLast
Results 42,731 to 42,740 of 48239
  1. #42731
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,577
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    And drinks taste so much better when you're not the one paying for them.
    Hell yeah they do.

    can you bring like a psp or something with you in case you get bored? I don't know what kind of rules the rooms come with, since the closest I ever get to a sporting event is watching wrestling


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #42732
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,577
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Yea, they really don't. I'm from North Carolina & a UNC fan so there's big rivalries with NC State & Duke. I'd like for the team I pull for to win as much as the next guy, but some people go way overboard with it. UNC & Duke fans can get crazy, but a higher percentage of NC State fans are lunatics I believe. Death wishes & such...
    In Utah it's the college teams, U of U vs BYU. but I think a lot of that animosity is really more Mormom vs Anti-mormon (there are no non-mormons in utah, just Mormons and the people who hate them) with U of U being Secular, and BYU owned by the LDS church and all, it makes more sense for that to be the heart of the feud.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #42733
    Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Yea, they really don't. I'm from North Carolina & a UNC fan so there's big rivalries with NC State & Duke. I'd like for the team I pull for to win as much as the next guy, but some people go way overboard with it. UNC & Duke fans can get crazy, but a higher percentage of NC State fans are lunatics I believe. Death wishes & such...
    xD There is definitely a difference between wanting to see your team win and using it as an excuse to be angry toward other people. Once, death threats and fist fights break out, they need to reevaluate their life. "YOU LIKE THE COWBOYS?! BITCH ASS COWGIRLS! *throws punch*"


  4. #42734
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Hell yeah they do.

    can you bring like a psp or something with you in case you get bored? I don't know what kind of rules the rooms come with, since the closest I ever get to a sporting event is watching wrestling
    I don't think playing my DS in a suite full of Executives and VP's would be a wise career move.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #42735
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,577
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I don't think playing my DS in a suite full of Executives and VP's would be a wise career move.
    you have a point there
    maybe a laptop with a seriously hardcore nerd game. it will look just like work :P


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  6. #42736
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    you have a point there
    maybe a laptop with a seriously hardcore nerd game. it will look just like work :P
    No, because then my Boss would scold me for working.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #42737
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,577
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    No, because then my Boss would scold me for working.
    sometimes you just can't win


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #42738
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    sometimes you just can't win
    Guess I'd just have to entertain myself the old fashioned way.

    Alcohol.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #42739
    Why do wrestlers fight for a belt, but no one wears pants?

  10. #42740
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Guess I'd just have to entertain myself the old fashioned way.

    Alcohol.
    Just wait until they see that you can't handle your Rumple Minze; you're going to be wishing that you had just grinded on some Nintendogs instead.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.