1. #42701
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,379
    Blog Entries
    6
    Naughty Tomsta

  2. #42702
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1


    On the one hand, since I was fully against the bill, I am damn glad to see it gone, on the other, what the fuck level of crazy is our government where it's not reason, but a bitch with a back-brace that has to stand up to stop stupid shit from being passed?


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #42703
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    On the one hand, since I was fully against the bill, I am damn glad to see it gone, on the other, what the fuck level of crazy is our government where it's not reason, but a bitch with a back-brace that has to stand up to stop stupid shit from being passed?
    Honestly, shit like that doesn't surprise me anymore. This Congress is utterly inept.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  4. #42704
    Oh come on Robstar, that troll is as old as the internet itself. I was certain you'd of known that one!

  5. #42705
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Honestly, shit like that doesn't surprise me anymore. This Congress is utterly inept.
    I read the breakdown of it, fucking crazy the shit they ruled strikes when talking about an abortion bill

    -Bringing up Planned Parenthood's state budget (Tied into the bill, as it directly affects them)

    -Having a colleague adjust her back brace so that it wasn't crushing her organs (That she had to wear because if she used anything external for support, or sat down, the whole thing would be over)

    - Mentioning a previous law requiring that the patient view a sonogram of the fetus prior to abortion.

    that's some fucking straw-grasping


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #42706
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,379
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh come on Robstar, that troll is as old as the internet itself. I was certain you'd of known that one!
    It did seem familiar but even I know not to follow any advice with that emoticon.

  7. #42707
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,379
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I read the breakdown of it, fucking crazy the shit they ruled strikes when talking about an abortion bill

    -Bringing up Planned Parenthood's state budget (Tied into the bill, as it directly affects them)

    -Having a colleague adjust her back brace so that it wasn't crushing her organs (That she had to wear because if she used anything external for support, or sat down, the whole thing would be over)

    - Mentioning a previous law requiring that the patient view a sonogram of the fetus prior to abortion.

    that's some fucking straw-grasping
    Sorry, I'm lost here. She was against it then? And sitting, leaning or resting in any way is a sign of concession? What the actual fuck is that?

  8. #42708
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Honestly, shit like that doesn't surprise me anymore. This Congress is utterly inept.
    ..... just congress?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #42709
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry, I'm lost here. She was against it then? And sitting, leaning or resting in any way is a sign of concession? What the actual fuck is that?
    let me find a good link to explain.
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events...enate-bill-sb5


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #42710
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry, I'm lost here. She was against it then? And sitting, leaning or resting in any way is a sign of concession? What the actual fuck is that?
    by Texas state law she was not allowed to go off topic, lean on anything for support, eat, drink or take any breaks during the course of the session.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.