Blog Entries
    Naughty Tomsta

Blog Entries

On the one hand, since I was fully against the bill, I am damn glad to see it gone, on the other, what the fuck level of crazy is our government where it's not reason, but a bitch with a back-brace that has to stand up to stop stupid shit from being passed?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    On the one hand, since I was fully against the bill, I am damn glad to see it gone, on the other, what the fuck level of crazy is our government where it's not reason, but a bitch with a back-brace that has to stand up to stop stupid shit from being passed?
    Honestly, shit like that doesn't surprise me anymore. This Congress is utterly inept.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Oh come on Robstar, that troll is as old as the internet itself. I was certain you'd of known that one!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Honestly, shit like that doesn't surprise me anymore. This Congress is utterly inept.
    I read the breakdown of it, fucking crazy the shit they ruled strikes when talking about an abortion bill

-Bringing up Planned Parenthood's state budget (Tied into the bill, as it directly affects them)

-Having a colleague adjust her back brace so that it wasn't crushing her organs (That she had to wear because if she used anything external for support, or sat down, the whole thing would be over)

- Mentioning a previous law requiring that the patient view a sonogram of the fetus prior to abortion.

that's some fucking straw-grasping

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Oh come on Robstar, that troll is as old as the internet itself. I was certain you'd of known that one!
    It did seem familiar but even I know not to follow any advice with that emoticon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I read the breakdown of it, fucking crazy the shit they ruled strikes when talking about an abortion bill

-Bringing up Planned Parenthood's state budget (Tied into the bill, as it directly affects them)

-Having a colleague adjust her back brace so that it wasn't crushing her organs (That she had to wear because if she used anything external for support, or sat down, the whole thing would be over)

- Mentioning a previous law requiring that the patient view a sonogram of the fetus prior to abortion.

that's some fucking straw-grasping
    Sorry, I'm lost here. She was against it then? And sitting, leaning or resting in any way is a sign of concession? What the actual fuck is that?

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    ..... just congress?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sorry, I'm lost here. She was against it then? And sitting, leaning or resting in any way is a sign of concession? What the actual fuck is that?
    let me find a good link to explain.
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events...enate-bill-sb5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    by Texas state law she was not allowed to go off topic, lean on anything for support, eat, drink or take any breaks during the course of the session.