Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Not knowing a abbreviation of one word and the whole generation is in trouble. Awesome
    Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

whats up everyone i am new to this forum just stopped by to say hello

The Most Must Read Poster on All Of EWN!

13000 forum views- 2 days!
    430 Page views-2 days!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...16358-ChodeMan

Blog Entries
    Not knowing a abbreviation of one word and the whole generation is in trouble. Awesome
    Or, more specifically, not being familiar with the abbreviation of one of, if not the most culturally significant, far reaching and influential happenings of the 20th century is alarming to the point of comment at the very least and at worst is an indictment on your generation and the education you receive and/or are receptive to. One would at least have assumed that popular culture and the plethora of movies produced that either are about that war or address that war in some way (all of which would have at one point included the abbreviation of the word Vietnam). And we're not talking about little indie movies here, check out this list - Tropic Thunder, Platoon, Forrest Gump, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, any Rambo movie, Taxi Driver, The Deer Hunter, Good Morning Vietnam, The Expendables, Operation Dumbo Drop, We Were Soldiers - the list goes on. So to say that some might find your unfamiliarity with that expression surprising is actually not surprising at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Or, more specifically, not being familiar with the abbreviation of one of, if not the most culturally significant, far reaching and influential happenings of the 20th century is alarming to the point of comment at the very least and at worst is an indictment on your generation and the education you receive and/or are receptive to. One would at least have assumed that popular culture and the plethora of movies produced that either are about that war or address that war in some way (all of which would have at one point included the abbreviation of the word Vietnam). And we're not talking about little indie movies here, check out this list - Tropic Thunder, Platoon, Forrest Gump, Apocalypse Now, Full Metal Jacket, any Rambo movie, Taxi Driver, The Deer Hunter, Good Morning Vietnam, The Expendables, Operation Dumbo Drop, We Were Soldiers - the list goes on. So to say that some might find your unfamiliarity with that expression surprising is actually not surprising at all.
    Wow we're still going on about this. Lol

I'm aware of the Vietnam war, sure I'm not a genius like you but it was like 3am, here on the Internet, words are said for anything so I wasn't sure and clearly I should have known because of the uproar caused. Woopty doo

Blog Entries
    Wow we're still going on about this. Lol

I'm aware of the Vietnam war, sure I'm not a genius like you but it was like 3am, here on the Internet, words are said for anything so I wasn't sure and clearly I should have known because of the uproar caused. Woopty doo
    What uproar? What are you even talking about? I'm just trying to educate you. But if this is the attitude that your generation takes to having information shared with them, then holy cow man, how do you kids get by?

Blog Entries
    What uproar? What are you even talking about? I'm just trying to educate you. But if this is the attitude that your generation takes to having information shared with them, then holy cow man, how do you kids get by?
    Slingshots and telling people to eat my shorts.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Slingshots and telling people to eat my shorts.
    Really? I thought it was earbuds, ipads and telling people to go to hell. Your version is way too 90's. And too nice.

Blog Entries
    Really? I thought it was earbuds, ipads and telling people to go to hell. Your version is way too 90's. And too nice.
    guess I'm too old to count then, but that's how we did it

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I wanna ride a leopard

Blog Entries
    Late night, not sure of what he meant by 'Nam, that's all it was