1. #42501
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,165
    Blog Entries
    6
    I could come out of retirement for you jman. Any requests?


  2. #42502
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I could come out of retirement for you jman. Any requests?
    A big J on a stickman.

  3. #42503
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,165
    Blog Entries
    6
    There you go. Fancy a J, man?


  4. #42504
    Punk's return is gonna be worth waiting for.

  5. #42505
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    A Serbian Film.

    ...Never watch it.

    I guess it beats the Human Centipede since it has a plot but it's just ...wrong.

  6. #42506
    Seriously Van?

    You sick fucker!

  7. #42507
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Seriously Van?

    You sick fucker!
    I know. But even this film had shit I found disgusting in it and that's an incredibly rare thing.

    At least I know I'm not completely gone yet! :3

  8. #42508
    Payback, good PPV.




    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I know. But even this film had shit I found disgusting in it and that's an incredibly rare thing.

    At least I know I'm not completely gone yet! :3
    Haha!

  9. #42509
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Payback, good PPV.






    Haha!
    Internet kept dying so I gave up, I have to agree with you from what I did see.

    I'm sadly over Chicago having a good crowd though. They basically just mark it and cheer for the heels, Punk and Ziggler.

    Good to see John Buu beat RyBroly

  10. #42510
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Internet kept dying so I gave up, I have to agree with you from what I did see.

    I'm sadly over Chicago having a good crowd though. They basically just mark it and cheer for the heels, Punk and Ziggler.

    Good to see John Buu beat RyBroly
    Quitter..,,


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.