1. #41291
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yeah, all you have here - as with so many - is just comic creators upping the ante. When you have the ability to look at something that already exists and one, two, three-up it, it becomes very wan. It's like a bunch of bullshitters sitting around and going "Oh yeah? You think that was bad? Well this is what happened to me......." It's hardly a challenge to make up bigger and badder stuff, and after the fact counts less.
    I think I should have use the oh-so-useful , shouldn't I? xD


  2. #41292
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I think I should have use the oh-so-useful , shouldn't I? xD
    Well, because but that's so you know, ?


  3. #41293
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well, because but that's so you know, ?
    Well, it's like totally the best way of showing, like, y'know, to not show, like um,not seriousness. Like, y'know.


    Where's the love for Green Lantern and Wolverine? D:


  4. #41294
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Well, it's like totally the best way of showing, like, y'know, to not show, like um,not seriousness. Like, y'know.


    Where's the love for Green Lantern and Wolverine? D:
    Wolverine isn't even the coolest x-men lol.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #41295
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Well, it's like totally the best way of showing, like, y'know, to not show, like um,not seriousness. Like, y'know.


    Where's the love for Green Lantern and Wolverine? D:
    I was wondering about Wolvie but Green Lantern? Really? The guy is married to a lantern. A fucking lantern. Who's his partner? The Yellow Bugzapper?


  6. #41296
    Da funk has happened to people's post counts by the way? Have people been going post crazy?

  7. #41297
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Da funk has happened to people's post counts by the way? Have people been going post crazy?
    an efed was brought back for viewing and it lead to some spikes in post count...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I was wondering about Wolvie but Green Lantern? Really? The guy is married to a lantern. A fucking lantern. Who's his partner? The Yellow Bugzapper?
    I'm pretty sure the green lantern use to have the weakness of the color yellow. (Waits for a missing the point comment.)
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #41298
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    an efed was brought back for viewing and it lead to some spikes in post count...
    Oh I see but Robbie's count seems to have shot up too. You really been telling them to fack themselves that much Robbie?

  9. #41299
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Oh I see but Robbie's count seems to have shot up too. You really been telling them to fack themselves that much Robbie?
    I figured out that the main reason people use alts is to hide their actual postcount


  10. #41300
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,770
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Da funk has happened to people's post counts by the way? Have people been going post crazy?
    Someone's been undeleting threads lately :P


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.