Page 4118 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 31183618401840684108411641174118411941204128416842184618 ... LastLast
Results 41,171 to 41,180 of 48284
  1. #41171
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    B-Mac's A Dick = BMAD lol are you calling me fat?

    Cheers,
    BMAD
    Are you going to delete me off facebook if I call you fat?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #41172
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,418
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    They didnt encourage hashtaging at all. Nor did they open up the diner or.... Shall i continue...

    Cheers,
    BMAD
    Yeah I think you might be off on the hashtagging part. Nobody encouraged that. It was the stupidest thing ever.

  3. #41173
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,418
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Are you going to delete me off facebook if I call you fat?
    I thought you were the only person bumping other members off FB friends

  4. #41174
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I thought you were the only person bumping other members off FB friends
    It was only once! haha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #41175
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    B-Mac's A Dick = BMAD lol are you calling me fat?

    Cheers,
    BMAD
    Your sig is a lie. If you were really that big of a dick I'm pretty sure you'd be banned right now.























    Your more like a little prick.


     





  6. #41176
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Are you going to delete me off facebook if I call you fat?
    I already did
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Your sig is a lie. If you were really that big of a dick I'm pretty sure you'd be banned right now.

    Your more like a little prick.
    If being a dick was on its own bannable, there wouldnt be anyone left...

  7. #41177
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,867
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by North Vegas Benny View Post
    Your sig is a lie. If you were really that big of a dick I'm pretty sure you'd be banned right now.























    Your more like a little prick.
    hahaha... well played man.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #41178
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    This restaurant is nuts. LOL

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  9. #41179
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Watching Google I/O.

    They announced a Galaxy S4 with stock Android and prompt system updates. And they're going to sell it in the Play Store.

    I just nerdgasmd everywhere.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #41180
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Watching Google I/O.

    They announced a Galaxy S4 with stock Android and prompt system updates. And they're going to sell it in the Play Store.

    I just nerdgasmd everywhere.
    Be frugal with those nerdgasms.

    Best,
    MB

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.